New private forum for Designers/Artists to help each other

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

New private forum for Designers/Artists to help each other

Post by Gambit37 »

Some of us had a discussion the other day about creating a forum for dungeon designers to share their stuff privately, for several reasons:

1) To get critique and help from other creators without exposing the rest of the forum to spoilers

2) To have a place where we can share our progress with those who want to see it and don't mind spoiling things for themselves!

The forum is opt in. If you want to join you'll need to send me a Private Message to ask to join. Once I've made you a member, a new private forum will show up on the main forum index page.

This isn't about creating cliques or anything -- it's simply a way of keeping creative spoilery away from the main discussions. If you want to spoil your enjoyment of future adventures, you may join if you wish and see what we're up to, but don't say you weren't warned! :-)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I've demoted this thread from a global announcement, and I've changed the Dev forum from Hidden to Visible with new instructions on how to join. Makes more sense for people browsing the forum list.
Sorizippo
Neophyte

Re: New private forum for Designers/Artists to help each oth

Post by Sorizippo »

I bring these benefits to help what.