oh no - conflux 2 question

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
JasonBarnes

oh no - conflux 2 question

Post by JasonBarnes »

Uh oh... I think I found a bug.

I was roaming around below the council level when I found a pile of ash in a corridor. When I walked into the same square two blue teleport mists boxed me in. A message telling me about picking up the ash was displayed. I then picked up the ash and the field in front disappeared. So I walked foward The screen goes black and a teleport noise plays. A little alert window comes up that says "Too many monsters of size 4". If I click ok, I'm stuck between the two teleport mists forever. Droping the pile of ashes causes a poison clound effect.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Not a bug, you just haven't solved the riddle of the of the ashes yet. Won't spol it for you, but it took me a while to realise the solution too.

The 'too many monsters' message is from some of the creatures in the dungeon - just a friendly warnign from the engine as zyx does crazy things...