Conflux 2: Dwarven Fortress?

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
stewy
Craftsman

Conflux 2: Dwarven Fortress?

Post by stewy »

Sorry the GUILD, I thought I was playing can III, but it was
con IIk, I got so stumped on the dwarven fortress and doors freaked out, still cannot open them. I have won the game by luck, with the crown. any maps or hints you can give me would be appreshiated ( parden my b
ad spelling) I live spuds, I eat spuds, I smoke spuds. :shock:

THANK YOU. ZYX,MOO,PAUL, YOUR EFFERT HAS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

This is a Conflux 3 question which should go in the Custom Dungeons forum. I've moved it there.

Can you also use sensible titles for your subject line please? "What done in vegas, Stays in Vegas" is nonsense. It doesn't help anyone know what your post is about, and in fact I thought it was spam and nearly deleted it without bothering to read it.

I deleted your duplicate post because it was gibberish. Please refrain from doing so in future. Thanks!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

There are many threads on this forum about conflux II, so read through them to get the hints.

There are doors in the dwarf fortress that you can't open, as there are other ways of getting into the rooms beyond. There are other doors that don't necessarily require keys to open them
Paul

Conflux 3????

Post by Paul »

Since when is there a conflux 3? Or conflux 2k for that matter? All I could find was conflux 2j
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

IIk was the working title of the new release after j. It has since, due to the amount of additions, became conflux III. It still hasn't been released, but is in the last stages of playtesting, or somehting!
Paul

re: conflux3

Post by Paul »

Oh okay, thanks! Geez I've posted the odd message in these forums and someone always answers like right away.

Anyways I was going to ask where do I get it but I have my hands full with 2j as it is... just wanted to know if there was a more recent version of it. If 2k is now 3 then I assume its completely different dungeon basically.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yes and no

It's the same dungeon, just with much more features added, graphics changed, and also a few new areas so it feels as different as conflux I did to conflux II