Conflux2 - Help!

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chewbacca
Apprentice

Post by Chewbacca »

Well I finished 2 of the main quests with the same party, and a whole bunch of the subquests. Never even heard of a treator, never found a cerberus, much less a fiery one. Missing the shield and feet for dragon armor. Didn't get circus prize 99 either. So I guess I have... 93 points, I think. Is it possible to get all 150 points with a single party? Other things I haven't done: Halk's area or Gothmog's area (12/13 I think).. haven't finished Leyla's area, didn't find a powergem, couldn't figure out half the scrolls, missing an emerald key to get past the pits, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember
-----------------------------------------------------------
This signature is blank.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

All the quests are doable with any party (opr it wouldn't be a fair cometition)

Actually, it's 140 points - the last 10 are for a good narrative of everything you have done

There are lots of secrets in confulx - if you play through again, try checking walls and wall objects especailly in places like the sewers ... you might surprise yourself.

Also, be careful with emerald keys - you don't need to use them all to open the ways up and down stairs for example.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

Well I finished 2 of the main quests with the same party, and a whole bunch of the subquests. Never even heard of a treator, never found a cerberus, much less a fiery one.
Difficult, isn't it? I almost felt like cheating...
Chewbacca
Apprentice

Post by Chewbacca »

Ian Clark wrote: Difficult, isn't it? I almost felt like cheating...
Yes, very difficult... and yet, balanced, somehow...really an outstanding job... but I can almost guarantee if I knew how to cheat I already would have... lol
Beowuuf wrote: Also, be careful with emerald keys - you don't need to use them all to open the ways up and down stairs for example.
Thanks for all the help Beo. Yeah, I guess I could leave a couple more of those doors closed. Also, there are two doors down by that room at the bottom of those stairs - the room with the golem and the fountain and the secret wall - one of the doors is completely useless to open, not even a shortcut to anywhere. Maybe both are useless.... I forget if there was anything important in that alcove, or whether it was possible to avoid dropping down the pit that leads there.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This signature is blank.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

but I can almost guarantee if I knew how to cheat I already would have... lol
Well, try then... you don't know what might happen.