conflux 2 - maleficent?

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

conflux 2 maleficent play?

ARE YOU CRAZY, Not even the best can do it!
No votes
died trying to get food.
No votes
*runs away, no more nightmares PLEASE*
No votes
yeah i did it for abit, but i just couldn't handle it and got fustraded
33%
Wow never thought of that challenge, thanks!
33%
yes I've tried it, nearly beat it too except for...
No votes
heh all too easy, it was fun :)
No votes
other(post)
33%

Total votes: 3

ParuNexus
Adept

conflux 2 - maleficent?

Post by ParuNexus »

So how many of you tried, completed conflux 2 with the maleficent characters?, any tips for someone new trying it? at the moment I'm using the doll ASAP to gain as many priest levels and tossing the boulders around. also doing the old save before level up trick and make sure i get good stats since you start so low. every spell cast, must work or load it again.

so far each character is novice ninja and journeyman priest(should be close to next level). but also near yellow food :(
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I have a conflux II thread on the malificent guild (with advice) already, could you delte the thread and check it out putting your comments there?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Oh, I dunno Beo, a poll is a bit different, I think we can let this one through. :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Just like the DM2 thread is so cluttered with 'how do you make this work' threads no one can now find the threads on how to make it work, the custom dungeon thread seems to be getting very cluttered with Conflux II questions no one seems to spot the answers already given...plus all the non-conflux threads!

Maybe I need sleep! As you were Paru - hope the bumped discussion thread helps. Serious, get the iron key and you have no food worries anymore