Sound problems with DM2

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
hennaeh
Neophyte

Sound problems with DM2

Post by hennaeh »

I'm having problems with sound effects in Dungeon Master 2. I can hear the music playing in the background, but none of the sound effects from attacks, enemies or spells. Can anyone tell me what's wrong here? I'm using Dosbox on Win XP home edition, if that helps.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi and welcome to our forums! :)

There is a ton of information in the sticky post at the top of this forum -- have you gone through that to find a solution? We recommend you do that as this question has been asked so many times and there are lots of answers already.

If you haven't already done so, please read the Forum Rules and Policies, in particular the part about searching before posting.

Cheers and enjoy your stay! :)
hennaeh
Neophyte

Post by hennaeh »

How stupid of me - I tried to search for a solution on those five pages, but I didn't notice that topic! Thanks for your help, I'll see if there's a solution there.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

No worries! I'll close this topic as it's no longer needed -- if you have further questions, please post on one of those existing threads.