Conflux III - Walkthrough / maps

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
snichele
Apprentice

Conflux III - Walkthrough / maps

Post by snichele »

Hi to all !

I wouldn't spend time saying how much I'm fond of DM and such. I enjoyed all clones, and it's definetly the only kind of game that hit me. And conflux confirmed it. I tried many modern games (oblivion and so) but none sparkled my brain like it.

And I must be clear about conflux : this masterpiece is unbelievable. UN-BE-LIVE-ABLE. Period.

This 'thing' have just swallowed a whole week of my life, from 8AM to 10PM ! My first week of holiday alone without my beloved family, gone to visit the family. It's abysmal. Holy god, I dream of it at night ! :)

But alas, the holiday's week is coming to an end. And what desesperates me is the fact that I'm just confortable in the iron temple level, at best. Spider's level is a little bit too harsh... and I don't want to put it in a corner and forget it because I wouldn't have the time to play at it intensively anymore. And I know that playing it 3 or 4 hours a week (at my speed) wouldn't be enough to make it enjoyable for too long. I need to progress, I want to progress to see al those things that are hidden in it.

So here comes my question : is there any walkthrough available ? Not a complete solution, no, just some guide for the players out there that can't spend 3 days trying to find an a.. or a c...... just to pass the damn guild riddle and unlock characters progression.

I saw that maps exists, but aren't accessible. I started to make my own maps, but it takes me too much time. I don't have the time anymore. Three hours per week of play must be three hours of fight, riddle discovery and exploration, not mapping (and believe me, mapping takes me a lot of time...).
Even if I'm rather confortable with the 4 levels now, I really need some.

So if no walkthrough exists (and I know the answer : "post you question here, we will gives you some hints" 8) ), so be it; but if a good soul would be kind enough to makes me the great honour of sending me the existing maps, I would be able for sure to enjoy this dungeon and gaves him all the respect it deserves for a long time, then.

Thanks in advance for your answers,

seb, a french addict.
(And sorry for the bad english. :roll: )
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

Salut Omera ;)

There's no walkthrough (though there is a secret project... but... it's a secret).

I'll PM you the passwords for the maps.

Remember also that you can use the oracle the get some hints.
rafal100
Neophyte

Post by rafal100 »

Could you send some passwords to me too?
I'm going to try again this dungeon another time after 1 year break.
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

By 'some' do you mean all of them or just the first ones?
rafal100
Neophyte

Post by rafal100 »

I really don't know.

Deepest level my parties reached alive was Lair of Spiders (I'm not counting brief fall onto Council level). So by "some" I meant levels 1-7.

But getting all maps is of course very tempting. They are good looking, not so spoiler-revealing, contain subtle hints, REALLY help with confusion caused by rotating or teleporting tiles. They are almost so good as in-game Magic Map from CSB or DM2. But I don't need all maps right now, so resisting temptation I write "Plese send me some passwords" :)
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

pm'ed.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Oh, I'd like to have those maps too Zyx. I thought there was a master map that I read in a thread somewhere, maybe it was a joke :lol:
keep your gor coin handy
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

PM'ed, and don't even dare asking for the maps of the other levels! :evil:
Zaggo
Neophyte

map passwords

Post by Zaggo »

Zyx
Congratulations on a great game! I've been playing a couple of weeks, and noticed the password protected maps. Could you PM me the passwords?

Thanks!