Help plz conflux

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Demon666
Novice

Help plz conflux

Post by Demon666 »

what the heck do i do to get in to the retire ment room.and what is the stupid ashes to ashes mean?
Joramun
Mon Master

Post by Joramun »

Demon, you don't have to use abreviation like "plz" etc. try to keep a polished language.

If you read other posts on the forums, you can see that we are a friendly community. If you're only here to ask for help, at least please ask it nicely.

As for your question, Conflux is a dungeon where you actually have to think about things twice, and search for answers in various parts of the dungeon.
The retirement room is just a room, the name is there for atmosphere.
I don't remember "ashes to ashes", but not everything in this dungeon is relevant or necessary to solve for the main quests.

But prepare yourself for a dire time if you're impatient, because it took me above 100 hours of game time to know Conflux dungeon really well, and I know only about 80 % of it, because I didn't solve certain quests and secrets. And most riddles took me days or weeks to figure out.
What Is Your Quest ?
Demon666
Novice

Post by Demon666 »

WELL THAT WAS ALOT OF HELP THX!!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Please try and curb your frustration Demon666. You're new here; I suggest you read our guidelines for posting, if you haven't already.

http://www.dungeon-master.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=24291

If you can't play nice, someone with an itchy banning finger might put it to good use. ;)
Last edited by Gambit37 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Many things in conflux are furniture or flavour, while others are riddles that you only need for later or for bonus items/areas. Conflux is very non-linear, if something doesn't seem obvious, you can leave it and do other areas and the answer may come to you. The retirement room and 'ashes to ashes' are two such non-essential parts.

Believe us when we say alot of the fun of conflux is discovering these things for yourself. However, if something is frustrating (such as the guild puzzles, which can stop your progress) then ask politely and someone can of course PM you the solution to get you back to the fun areas. I can do this for the fighter guild puzzle, though I haven't played recently enough to tell you where the item that is the answer lies.
Demon666
Novice

Post by Demon666 »

Will all u guys shut the fuck up about this is a nice place we dont want assholes. So u know what go fuck urselfs u fuckin NERDS!!!!
Demon666
Novice

Post by Demon666 »

ILl put ne thing i want on the forum so hahahahahhahahahha
Christopher
DMwiki contributor

Post by Christopher »

Not for long you won't. You say nerd as if that's an insult.
"ILI put ne thing" It helps to keep your sentences in one language.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

We like this forum, we admins like the regulars, we hope new people can integrate ok, but at the end of the day admins have to make sure that everyone can read and use the forum

You've taken people's time and given nothing but attitude back, sorry we were in your face from the beginning, but it's no excuse for you to have such a chip on your shoulder and vent your gaming frustrations out on us.

Account locked out, e-mail an admin if you can show some control, be polite, and get to know us and let us get to know you