question about conflux 3.5 (custom)

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
kellyklutz
Novice

question about conflux 3.5 (custom)

Post by kellyklutz »

Hello there I am new to conflux. got to say I love the game.

I have one question to get me started. Searched the forums for an answer but can't seem to find it.
How do I get kath vinegar. I think it has to do something with the puzzle in front of the pit, where you throw rocks at a teleporter. but I cant get it to work. I've trown a mega lead of rocks into the teleporter. waited / timed ... but nothing happens. ... all I can see is that a wall disapears to the left of me.

anyone have any tips or hint on what I am doing wrong ?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: question about conflux 3.5

Post by beowuuf »

As things disappear, you need to move around, see what is revealed, and then throw items at the new places. Eventually the area opens up enough you can progress.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
kellyklutz
Novice

Post by kellyklutz »

Ok ive been searching for a wall to disapear somewhere else. went down the stairs and to celler and up a stairs that has a wall right infront of it when you go up. nothing disappears.
Is this disapearing temporary... on time... so I have to move fast?

please this pyzzle is making me go bonkers !
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Not elsewhere, right in front of you - but note that teleporters can open/close, pits can close, etc first. Basically you throw rocs from various positions and alter the state of the puzzle until enough walls and other obstructions are removed for you to move passed it.

There is a small button somewhere close to the grate by that puzzle... I think that has something to do with the puzzle too. Or maybe it just lets you get the stuff you threw through the grate.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

kellyklutz
Novice

Post by kellyklutz »

It was so simple.... forgot I could trew things throught gate... thanks beowulf ....hahaha
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Happy to help!