looking for a PC adventure game

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Black Eagle
Journeyman

looking for a PC adventure game

Post by Black Eagle »

can anyone help me with this swords n sorcery graphical point + click adventure for the PC. im sure its called something like Shandahar. it was released over 10 years ago, and was a really good point + click, with good graphics for its time.
you started off in a woodcutters cottage, then ventured out and met a girl with a bow and arrow. there would be combat pieces too whenever there was an encounter. there was samples speech, and you really grew to love the characters. you could have about 4 in your team, as you met them.
i remember the girl (the love interest) dying and it was really sad. and i remember having to make some herbal medicine for the king who was poisoned. i remember a bit in a desert/valley, and a bit underground where there was some futuristic technology puzzle you had to solve.
does this sound familiar with anyone as id love to play it again!
Sabreman
Craftsman

Post by Sabreman »

Shannara, by Legend Entertainment. Weirdly enough I've been playing it recently.
Black Eagle
Journeyman

Post by Black Eagle »

thanks for the reply Sabreman - someone on another forum found it for me :) cracking game - i completed it last week and i could barely remember a single puzzle from it. fantastic game!