Wu Tse in Civilization V

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Sphenx
On Master

Wu Tse in Civilization V

Post by Sphenx »

Just being curious about the upcoming game Civilization V, I see the leader of China is "Wu ZeTian". No doubt we are talking of the same character "Wu Ze Son of Heaven".

For information you could have a look here : http://www.civilization5.com/#/civilizations/ and some read there : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian

Now I want to see Daroou leader of ... the ... earth elemental civilization! :P
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Wu Tse in Civilization V

Post by beowuuf »

And Wuuf the Bika, leader of the egyptians!
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Re: Wu Tse in Civilization V

Post by Seriously Unserious »

Of course, Halk would have to be one of the barbarian warriors...

Anyhow, anyone else playing Civ5? I just got it last week, along with a new computer and have been loving it! I wouldn't consider Civ5 a replacement for Civ4, the 2 games are different enough that I'll still be playing Civ 4 too, but I love the new system for Civ5 and the addition of the City States is great, as it poses new challenges and opportunities. For those who are familiar with the previous versions of Civ, the changes really do take some getting used to. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how to successfully manage a civilization in this version, even though I'm a long time veteran of the series, dating all the way back to the original on my old trusty Amiga, all those years ago.