A couple of interesting games...

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Magica
Journeyman

Re: A couple of interesting games...

Post by Magica »

My favourite games of all timeç

1. Dungeon Master
2. Ishar
3. Might and Magic

In that particular order. after them I haven't truly enjoyed a game ..
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Just re-reading this thread 'cause I noticed I started it and couldn't remember why :D. Pity it kind of diverged into only talking about the Elite series and no-one made any mention of the other game I mentioned...its last expansion is coming out soon (well, think it's a couple of months away) - the Kickstarter for that was ridiculous (40k goal, made that in eight minutes, then 100k in about half an hour, and about 200k by the end of the first couple of hours...Kickstarter ended with over a million! Dollars, that is) and the playtesting is now almost done. Also, there are a whole lot more expansions that have come out since I first made that post. And it's also possible to play it in Tabletop Sim so you can get all the fun of the actual tabletop version on a virtual tabletop! :D
Master Superior

Post by Seriously Unserious »

Pity it kind of diverged into only talking about the Elite series and no-one made any mention of the other game I mentioned...
I can't speak for the others, but for me it's purely because I know nothing of the card game you mentioned, whereas I have played Frontier: Elite 2 and know that game well.

I suspect it may be the same thing for others as well, then people started replying who hadn't read your OP and only knew about the Elite topic...

It happens. :P

8)
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Lol yeah, probably. We got a bit sidetracked ;).