Anyone like RTS games? like Warcraft, etc

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Anyone like RTS games? like Warcraft, etc

Post by cowsmanaut »

I've begun preproduction on a project with a group of other artists where I'll be doing background art. However, at this initial stage we're looking for the feedback from people who like/love RTS games and seeing what they have to say about what they love and hate about them.. in the hopes that what we make will be fun for others.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MF6JSMM

the above survey is 10 questions which would really help, if anyone wants to do it, and feel free to comment more here too if you like.. I'm listening. I tried to be as thorough as I could with only 10 questions but sometimes we miss stuff.. so please don't hesitate :D

I'll be sharing the results at a later point.. that way others can benefit from it :)
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Anyone like RTS games? like Warcraft, etc

Post by Ameena »

I'm very bad at RTS games - I don't play them versus people, I just play versus the computer with cheats or an edited map or whatever :D.