(fixed) ESB Bug: "Container builder" problem

This forum is for the Lua scriptable clone of DM/CSB called Dungeon Strikes Back by Sophia. Use DSB to build your own highly customised games.

Moderator: Sophia

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

(fixed) ESB Bug: "Container builder" problem

Post by Gambit37 »

Edit any item, and click the Add button to add items into it (it doesn't matter if it's a container, or a trigger, or anything else). This pops us the Container Builder window. If you close this window by clicking the [X] close icon, the whole of ESB will close, no errors or anything. I've lost quite a bit of work this way as I hadn't saved before entering that screen... :(
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: ESB Bug: "Container builder" problem

Post by Sophia »

It doesn't do this for me.
I guess I'll need a little more information if I'm going to figure out what's happening...
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: ESB Bug: "Container builder" problem

Post by Gambit37 »

I'm getting the same problems when I try adding an item to a champions inventory in the roster: ESB closes immediately that I select an item -- no errors generated.
It does it in the test dungeon, easy to replicate: go the the champion roster, select the firs Test character, select "Add to Pack" and select an item from the list: instant crash.
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: (fixed) ESB Bug: "Container builder" problem

Post by Sophia »

Sorry about that. It's pretty much unusable.
Here's the version of ESB I'm going to include in DSB 0.52. Just use that one instead.