(fixed) Key bindings not working quite right

This forum is for the Lua scriptable clone of DM/CSB called Dungeon Strikes Back by Sophia. Use DSB to build your own highly customised games.

Moderator: Sophia

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lord_BoNes
Jack of all trades

(fixed) Key bindings not working quite right

Post by Lord_BoNes »

I play DSB with a non-standard key configuration, and while configuring my keys I noticed that the "Next/Prev Leader" key binding doesn't work.
I've got my numpad configured such that 2/8 swap the current leader's subtile position N/S and 4/6 swaps E/W (great for dodging projectiles with only 1 character in the party). The problem is that I've bound the numpad 3/9 to "Next leader" and 1/7 to "Prev leader" and these keys don't appear to do anything at all... I have to change party's leader with the mouse :(
Having these controls would make managing a 2-person party much easier... if I have 2 fighters, and I get a fireball coming down the right side of a corridor, I can switch to member 2 (push 1,3,7 or 9) then just move back (push 2/8) followed by move left (push 4/6), and my second member is out of the line of fire. Once it passes, I push the buttons in reverse order and I'm back the way I was before, with both my fighters ready to rumble :twisted:

EDIT: It also seems to unbind my numpad 6 key every time I start DSB... dunno why :?

1 death is a tragedy,
10,000,000 deaths is a statistic.
- Joseph Stalin

Check out my Return to Chaos dungeon launcher
And my Dungeon Master Clone
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: Key bindings not working quite right

Post by Sophia »

Oh, I broke "prev leader" and "next leader" when I changed the way that top bar stuff is rendered. I'll fix that.

I have no idea what is up with your numpad 6 key. Mine doesn't do that. :shock:
Lord_BoNes
Jack of all trades

Re: (fixed) Key bindings not working quite right

Post by Lord_BoNes »

Speaking of the "top bar stuff"... it seems that the health/stamina/mana bars actually go a bit passed zero on the bar (the bar seems to invert at about 6-7%)

1 death is a tragedy,
10,000,000 deaths is a statistic.
- Joseph Stalin

Check out my Return to Chaos dungeon launcher
And my Dungeon Master Clone
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: (fixed) Key bindings not working quite right

Post by Sophia »

Oops. I'll fix that too.