Hello Everone

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zekas
Neophyte

Hello Everone

Post by Zekas »

Hello everyone from Zekas Shadowsoul from old Everquest :D played Everquest since 1999, played in two big guilds, Legion of Evil and Jester in Norrath, also played Diablo 1.2.3 , Runscape, Ultima online, D&D and a few other old mmorpg games back then.

Kind Regards
Zekas :D
Saumun
High Lord

Re: Hello Everone

Post by Saumun »

Hello Zekas. Welcome to the forum.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Oh wow, wtf, holy crap. Zekas - I remember you! We used to chat! Ameena Shadowscale, Iksar Necro also formerly of Legion of Evil (I think you recruited me) and Jesters in Norrath (whre I recruited you :D). And this isn't even the EQ forum, wow :O. Did you know there's a project that's been going for years called Everquest Classic, where they're trying to rebuild the original EQ from the source files (the Classic era is everything up to Velious)? Check it out, it's got a forum (pretty quiet these days) and a Discord (people chat there a bit while testing - a bunch of zones on Antonica are being used as a testing ground).

Anyway, welcome to this forum, dedicated to Dungeon Master, a dungeon-crawling game from 1987 that originally came out on the Atari and Amiga. Did you play? Or have you only just discovered it? Or are you like a bunch of other people who've joined here recently thinking this is a DnD forum when it isn't (but a bunch of us are happy to talk about that anyway ;))? :D

Wow, this is weird, someone randomly shows up out of all the zillions of people on the Internet, and it happens to be someone I used to chat to a lot like, 15 years ago :O.

Post by Zekas »

Hello Ameena its me your old Friend from Everquest :) are you ready to hunt some frogloks, and no crops running this time :) omg Amenna ist realy you, i was looking for some old everqust Memories, and i saw your name i only know one person using that name, omg Ammena who you been :) its like 15-17 years now how you been
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I'm good and yep, it's definitely me :D. Check out Everquest Classic if you haven't already (website is at eqclassic.org and there's also a Discord server which is linked in the EQC forum somewhere)...it's currently in another testing phase so it's not done yet but a bunch of us have been waiting patiently for the last however many years for it to be done. It's really getting there, just slowly as there's just one person working on it...at least, just one person actually doing the coding and stuff - there's a bunch of people playtesting it.

So how did you find this forum, then? It's nothing to do with EQ. Have you ever played Dungeon Master? Or heard of it? Or were you just randomly exploring the Internet and found this forum and happened to see my name here?

Post by Henry »

Hi all, i am new here...
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Hey Henry. Welcome to the forum.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Oh heya, welcome to the forum :). Sorry, I somehow failed to notice this post when I checked here yesterday. So, are you new to DM or did you play it "back in the day"?