Cat's prayer.. :)

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Cat's prayer.. :)

Post by cowsmanaut »

So Sandie and I were in the living room, She was eating some leftover chicken and the cat jumped up on a pillow sniffing the air.. and suddenly she went into this very serene pose and expression with her eyes closed almost as if she were praying. Sandie said she was praying to dog.. she meant god.. for the chicken.. So that little slip of the tongue and my brain being as odd as it is.. I pictured the cats prayer a little like this:

"Oh dog, who art in the kitchen.. stupid be thy name. thy dog house come, thy do-do done, in the back yard as it is in the kitchen, give us this day our daily chicken, and forgive us our gas, as we forgive those who pass gas around us, and lead us not into temptation, just give me the godamn chicken... amen"
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Re: Cat's prayer.. :)

Post by Jan »

:D Don't tell me that the animals don't think. Of course they do. Our dog kept stealing apples from a box in our corridor. He always took an apple and ran into the armchair where he started eating it. We didn't like it. So, a few days ago, he took his tennis ball, put it into the box of apples and then took one apple instead of it. He simply switched a tennis ball for an apple! :shock: He must have thought we wouldn't notice! :D

And so this prayer, was it useful? Did the cat get anything? :)
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Re: Cat's prayer.. :)

Post by cowsmanaut »

not a chance.. Pregnant women don't share food :P