Hello All

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Maverick67
Neophyte

Hello All

Post by Maverick67 »

Hey just figured I would introduce my self. I just started DMing a game for the first time with my wife and some friends. We haven't played in a while and the last few times we did they kind of petered out. I am working on a homegrown campaign and so far so good. If anyone has any advise in general or helpful tools it would be much appreciated. Now I have to go to work.
Saumun
High Lord

Re: Hello All

Post by Saumun »

I think you may have thought this forum is something that it is not.
It is dedicated to the FTL rpg "Dungeon Master", it's expansions and sequels (Chaos Strikes Back and DMII), as well as clones and custom dungeons, et al.

But... STICK AROUND!
There are people here that also play D&D and such, and i'm sure they'll be able and willing to help and advise you.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Hello All

Post by Ameena »

Hi there :). As Saumun says, this forum isn't really to do with the kind of DM who runs a game of DnD - instead it's to do with a computer game called Dungeon Master which came out in 1987 for the Atari and Amiga and stuff. That said, there are those of us who remain gamers of various types, including tabletop gaming in some cases. I would do tabletop RP if I had people to RP with, but as it is I tend to do all mine over on a forum called RPOL. I mainly know 4th Edition but have some experience with some others as well as plenty of games outside of DnD :).