Dungeon Maker

Historic discussions for the 3D clones "Dungeon Maker" and "Bloodwych 3D" which are both sadly now defunct.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

@linflas: I like the sketches a lot - quite nice work.

@the others: I'm feeling quite at home here - it's nice to have a place where people back you up if necessary even if someone comes around with unwarranted threats.

Regards, PitD
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

Unwarranted? I think "ignorant" is more appropriate.

Dungeon Maker looks very bad ass. How flexible is this game engine? Can you change the combat system for different types of games without recoding the executable?

linflas: that goblin in the image you posted looks like it came out of Enclave. Did you make it yourself? If not, how did you get it? I've been trying to rip music from Enclave for the longest time, but nothing will do it.

EDIT:

Looking more closely, it seems that the entire level came out of Enclave. Is that the rift bridge from the Dark campaign???
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

errrr.. are you so blind to see that i -just- took a screenshot of the game ? ;)
this pic was just here to explain my vision on fighting with a 4 members team when the game engine has mouse freelook.

btw, i just like Enclave's screenshots, the game itself is a real flop...
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

You don't have to insult me about it, for crying out loud. It had crossed my mind that maybe you'd taken a screenshot, but the compositing it good enough that it's impossible to tell at a glance. There is an editing kit for Enclave by the way, so it's not like you couldn't have converted the map. How was I supposed to know? Never mind my question then. Jeez.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

um, a winking smiley generally denotes sarcasm, or at the very least, that the comment is not meant to be taken seriously...
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

/me gets out the chill pills and hands them around
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

sorry tom, i never intended to insult you, this was just for joking. i only insult my boss in fact ;)

great ! no preview button in quick reply :D