Transformers 2 review

Discuss anything about your favourite books, TV, films, cinema, theatre, music, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Transformers 2 review

Post by beowuuf »

On a whim I went to the midnight showing of Transformers (actually, I wanted to see Star Trek again before it went out and hadn't realised TF2 was out that night)

The cinema was surprisingly packed for a midnight showing in Basingstoke - so either I go to niche films, or it was just that popular a choice

so, thew quick and dirty review is easy - if you liked the first film for its action and humour and robots, this film is not any worse. Infact, more robots as they have the budget this time. If you hated the first film because it was silly or shallow, then the second is no better - avoid.

If you never saw the first film, or you have only watched the old TF stuff, I would avoid this film. But maybe take your chances renting/buying the first.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Re: Transformers 2 review

Post by Jan »

beowuuf wrote:The cinema was surprisingly packed for a midnight showing in Basingstoke
I thought you lived in Bathingstoat. :) Ha! HA! H A! H-A! H - A ! ! !
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Transformers 2 review

Post by beowuuf »

Yes, I had to take a trip!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!