Deep Cave

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Tymaul
Novice

Deep Cave

Post by Tymaul »

Deep cave was on pause around the summer 8), just incase anyone was worrying that it had stopped. The website has now been updated along with the other things needed for the progress of deep cave :D , we hope to make one great clone, instead of seeing all these small clones around :shock: , check the website regularly :twisted: and post suggestions and feedback.

Thankyou.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

This clone situation is becoming rather confusing! Your updates show objects that have just been displayed by MadMunky in the Dungeon Maker project! Are you guys helping each other out?

It all seems a lot of effort to be working on two separate clones that share common resources. Wouldn't it be better if you all teamed up together and made one really good game?
Tymaul
Novice

Post by Tymaul »

Actually its just me helping with dungeon maker, i havent displayed any of madmunkys things. Overall deepcave and dungeon maker are entirely different games at different stages, i have just let anyone use the things i have made :D .

Thankyou for visiting and exploring the website :wink: .