New CLONE !! Dungeon Director

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

New CLONE !! Dungeon Director

Post by Guest »

We have just created a new web site for a new clone

Dungeon director

http://www.dungeondirector.com/

We have a full forum system on that site for your use

Please check it out at :

http://www.dungeondirector.com/

Best Regards

Jon
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi, and welcome to the forums!

Another clone! Wow, DM really had some influence. I wish you lots of luck in your endeavour -- there have been many clones started in the past, and sadly some have fallen by the wayside, so I hope yours doesn't go the same way.

I notice that the graphics you're using for the walls are from Dungeon Master Java. Are these placeholders for now? Will you be drawing new graphics? I only ask because there are a lot of clones being worked on at the moment, and they all seem to have nicked graphics from other orginal sources, which makes them all look the same and quite tiresome. Some new imagery would be very cool!
JHibbins

BRIGHTON!!!

Post by JHibbins »

They are just placeholders, although I do have permision to use them, I noticed your from Brighton, I live near Pea's Potage, what a small world it is !!

The game is comming on nicely, I have just added the stats bars.. they are working out well, I am hoping to put a playable demo online very soon

Jon
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

Hey there, looking cool already. Whats this one being coded in out of curiosity?
Regards,

Andy
MadMunky
Adept

Post by MadMunky »

JHibbin: My god it is a small world, im from Burgess Hill so we have the Sussex club going on here :)

Anyways best luck with the clone, hopefully we will have a release of Dungeon Maker soon for everyone to play with.
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

I'm starting to lose track of all the projects out there and their current status ;o) Who is working on this one exactly and what are the objectives ?

Regards, PitD
Mystic_Unicorn
Journeyman

Post by Mystic_Unicorn »

I wish u luck and good backups! :))
Mystic Unicorn - Deep cave developer