A new Dunegeon Adventure (Dark crypt clone)

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
_Allakon

A new Dunegeon Adventure (Dark crypt clone)

Post by _Allakon »

Hello,

(Sorry, my english is'n so good :oops: )
But if someone is interested in a new version of a Dungeon-Play, like Eye of the Beholder or Dungeon Master, then you can look on:
http://www.championzucht.de/ALLAKON
We have programmed a play, like the old games, but with a better grafik.
The play is in german, but if the interesting is enough, then we will create a version in english. Everyone can download a free Demo-Version.
We are searching testplayers!!

We are waiting for you!
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Ok, ich werd's mir mal ansehen. :wink: Und das englische Wort für "Spiel" ist "game", "play" heißt nur "spielen". Aber die Leute hier sind eigentlich schlau genug, um das rauszukriegen. :wink:
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Ok, ein Bug: Wenn eine Birne mehr als ein Feld von der Party auf dem Boden liegt, sieht sie aus wie ein Apfel. Außerdem kann ich nicht aus dem ersten Raum raus, überseh ich da irgendwas, oder ist das die ganze Demo? Und es ist ja wohl ein Sakrileg, EOB als DEN Klassiker zu bezeichnen! DM hat dieses Genre begründet und ist nach wie vor die ungeschlagene Nummer 1. :wink:

Ok, a bug: If a pear lies on the floor more than 1 tile from the party, it looks like an apple. Also, I can't get out of the first room, do I miss something, or is that all there is to the demo? And it is a sacrilege to call EOB THE classic! DM founded this genre and is still the undisputed No. 1. :wink:
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

launched it, got some intro with some guy i did not understand and then program quit.

tested on my HP2100 workstation at work : P4 2GHz, 512Mb, ATI FireGL 8800, WinXP-SP2
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

Tried launching, it did nothing, DEMO.EXE was running as a process but didnt see anything else.

A
Regards,

Andy
allakon

answers

Post by allakon »

Sorry, because I haven't answer your questions.

I was on holliday :wink:

First: Thanks for the great interest! We are very happy :D :D :D

Oh, no. EOB wasn't the greatest game. Sorry, that I have said it.

When you have questions about the game, it would be beteter, if your write in the forum on our HP. I see very often on teh HP. Therfor the answer would come faster.

The pear get an aple, yes, that is ok. It is programmed so. I was to lazy! It isn't a bug.

If you start the programm, wait a minute. If your PC has a little processor, than it could be take a minute, to start the game. (1,5 GH would be good)

Because we are looser in english, please don't worry, because the answers so terrible :oops:

If the interest great enough, than we would make our game in english too!

Allakon :)
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

hey Allakon, on my 366 Mhz it was terrible to run the game :D
but even on my brother`s comp (about 1.3 Ghz) it doesn`t work!! (it starts, but... missing some files!!)
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

It worked on mine, though nothing happened during 1 mn. You should display a splash screen right away!
I couldn't learn any spell, I get a message saying I am not levelled enough.
I coudn't find the key to open the door either.
When a corridor turns to the left or to the right, at distance one it looks wide enough to be a room of 2x2, while at distance 0 it looks 1x1.
When have a bag opened, and want t take an item from the hands of another person, it switches to this person's possession. It shouldn't do that.
Finally, it's too dark! It's tiring for the eyes...

However, this is very promising! I liked the sounds and graphics. Lol, you must have had fun making the demo!
Keep up the good work, it's very promising.
"Viel Glück."
Allakon

Help

Post by Allakon »

Hello fans,

thanks for the great interest. The demo is not so small, it should be like. You must find the key, to the door, you see if you are starting. If you have this key, than you have won the demo! There are walls, who aren't walls. You can go through this :wink:

I think, that there are problems, because the game is in germany :cry:
A lot of hints are find in the runes on the wands, but in germany :( .

We would be very happy, if you are writing the questions and your opinion in our hostbook or our forum. So we can see, how great the interest is. If you write me a mail, I could answer the questions better, than here. (mail: Allakon@gmx.de)

Please write us!!!!!!! We must know all!! Our page is in germany, but you can write in the forum in english. In the next day, we will translate the page in english!

Regards Allakon