A NEW DEMO IS FINISHED from Dark Crypt see it!!!

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Allakonsoftware

A NEW DEMO IS FINISHED from Dark Crypt see it!!!

Post by Allakonsoftware »

Hello friends,

know the Allakonsoftware has returned. Wie have programmed a new DEMO from Dark Crypt. It is a complete (little) dungeon-adventure.
And this time, we have made two versions. One in germany and one in english. Especially for you!

We hope that a lot of fans will try it, because we are searching test-players.
The english-version will be on our side an friday 17.10. latest.

Look at:

http://championzucht.de/ALLAKON

and look under downloads

see you Tommy and Meikel
Allakonsoftware

Dark Crypt

Sorry, but the Game in english will be finished Friday 16.9.!!!!!!!

And not 17. 10. It would be too late :lol:
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

You teasing bastards! :)
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I seem to be too stupid for this. I downloaded it and the new exe of version 0.2.0.3. When I started the game, it still said "version 0.2.0.0". Then, I didn't find a way to get out of the cell I was in. I then tried to exit the game, which I only managed with Ctrl+Alt+Del (not even Alt+F4 worked, and I didn't find anything that let me quit the game). After that, my resolution was set to 1024x768, while I normally use 1280x1024. Thus, I had to rearrange my desktop, which was quite frustrating.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

I'm extremely disappointed at your trailer. It's a bunch of flavor crap that doesn't show any of the game itself. Also, why did you pack an 11 MB file into a 10 MB self-extracting archive? Wouldn't it have been much easier just to put the AVI up and let people view it in their browsers instead of making us download and extract it?

Other than that, the screenshots look good. I'll be sure to check it out when it's released and give a more objective opinion.
ALLAKONSOFTWARE

DARk CRYPt

Post by ALLAKONSOFTWARE »

Oh, sorry guys.

there are several problems. First: The english version isn't finished now. It will be stand an the HP tomorrow!

If you have loaded the complete exe (35 MB), then you have indeed the version 0.2.0.0. The update you must put over. The update is only an update. So you needn't downloaded the whole package. An when you loaded the update, then you can see version 0.2.0.3
But only in germany.

Sorry because there is no offizial Button to end the game :oops:
You can press the ESC-Button. So you can get out the game.

You can go out of the prision. Look the walls around you very carefully. Then you will find a littel b... no I don't tell you it. Think: you should try anything. And look carefully! The joy would be broken, if I tell you anything now.

But thanks, that you try it. Please wait and downlod the english version. The whole Intro will be in english! So you know what to do.

Best regards Tommy and Meikel

Post by Guest »

Tom Hatfield wrote:I'm extremely disappointed at your trailer. It's a bunch of flavor crap that doesn't show any of the game itself. Also, why did you pack an 11 MB file into a 10 MB self-extracting archive? Wouldn't it have been much easier just to put the AVI up and let people view it in their browsers instead of making us download and extract it?

Other than that, the screenshots look good. I'll be sure to check it out when it's released and give a more objective opinion.

Oh, yes. You're right. Sorry, but we are at the beginning of all. You have made a good idea. I will get that and see what do do. But please don't disappointed. Our projekt is very great and there are a lot of working in it. We have made all by ourself. Grafik, Music, sounds... all.
The best in our projekt is, that we will made more and more Levels! This, you can download are Demo only. Know we are in the creation of the full-version, still.

yes, yes. i know. My english... catastrophal But I hope you can understand, whta i want to say :D

Post by Guest »

Zyx wrote:You teasing bastards! :)
Perhaps it culd be a stupid question. But I con't know, what you are meaning?

Because the english version isn't ready know? :wink:
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

I meant that you're guilty of mental cruelty for letting us alone with our hopes and anguishes until you release the promised demo on friday.
Can you tell me what we're supposed to do now, while we're waiting, with our lives? Now I need to occupy my mind and buy some time... You're probably going to be responsible of a few nasty traps in a certain dungeon. You'll have some deaths on your conscience! Not mentionning the players who won't bear the waiting.
Now go, before you kill the whole community, and finish your translation!

There. Much more understandable.
Allakonsoftware

Dark Crypt

oh, now I understand you.

Well... maybe we will stop this project, because the danger is too great! :lol:

Oh, oh. Don't look so angry. Okey, we will try it. But you must understand that we ar not so good in english. Therefore all of you must have understanding... arg... the english intro cloud be terrible...

:roll:

I hope you will have fun with our demo :D
Relig
Craftsman

Post by Relig »

I downloaded the teaser as well and didn't think much of it too.

Made me think it was a video from the police here in Vancouver when they found an underground passage going from Canada to the US for smuggling drugs and they showed the tunnel to the news on TV. Not much different.

You should do a demo of what the game is about, maybe some live screen captures of someone playing the game or some sort of Intro that leads up to the point where the game starts.
zoom
Grand Master

Re: Dark Crypt

Post by zoom »

Allakonsoftware wrote: arg... the english intro cloud be terrible...

:D
all that comes to my mind is this:
All your intro are belong to us!*

anyway:
for translation: try babelfish/altavista.
or LEO online dictionary
"google" it to find it

Also, wenn Ihr niemanden habt, der das game gscheit uebersetzt, dann kann ich euch ja bisschen helfen.
(Uebersetzungsfehler finden, Saetze Probelesen, zu speziellen Wörtern passende Ausdruecke finden.)
wenn ihr wollt.

Kommt auch darauf an, ob Ihr altenglisch verwenden wollt, oder normales.(Ich denk mal normales..)

Manche Sachen findet man auch nicht so gut in Woerterbuechern, besonders alte Waffen usw..

go check out wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_b ... long_to_us

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/
video1 or video2.
Allakonsoftware

Übersetzung

Oh, das klingt gut.
Ich hab eGoogle benutzt aber man sieht wohl was dabei herausgekommen ist. Oh Gott! Zehn Jahre Englischunterreicht und dann kommt so etwas raus.
War es wirklich so schlimm? Meine Güte. Ich habe mich doch sonst auch gut in englisch unterhalten könnne. bisher haben es immer alle verstanden. So einfache Wörter und dann immer noch so verkehrt? :oops:
Ich könnte im Boden versinken.
Alos, wenn da wirklich Interesse besteht uns bei der Übersetzung zur Hand zu gehen... Wir würden uns RIESIG freuen :D

Danke. Kann man das per e-mail klären?
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

Jo, kann man alles ´per e-mail klaeren..

Euer/dein Englisch ist verstaendlich; wie Du eh schon geschrieben hast, gab es sonst bisher keine argen Verstaendigungsschwierigkeiten.
Ich hab All your base are belong to us auch eher als krasses Beispiel genommen um darauf aufmerksam zu machen, dass ihr gar nicht sooo schlecht seid)
(...ging wohl daneben. Naja.)
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

ps: hope that message reached you.
If not, check out zoooom´s profile,
for there´s my e-mail address.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

Perhaps you could have a native English speaker polish your translations when you're done, so it looks a bit more professional. I'd offer to do it myself, but I don't know that I'd even have the time. Depends on how much there is to edit, I guess. Anyway, your English is understandable. I'm sure the game will be a snap to play, and I definitely want to check it out. (Any fan of DM would be a heretic to say otherwise, I think —although that 35-meg download could put some people off.)

Post by Guest »

zoooom wrote:ps: hope that message reached you.
If not, check out zoooom´s profile,
for there´s my e-mail address.
Ja, ich werd emich auf jeden Fall melde. Stecke gerade in einem umzug... arg... melde mich aber sobald Ruhe ist umgehen dbei euch.

Than you very much for yor nive words :D

I hope we will hear of us more.
ALLAKONSOFTWARE

Translation

Post by ALLAKONSOFTWARE »

Hello,

I have look at your profile, but there isn't any mail-adress.

Perhaps you can write me a mail: allakon@gmx.de

It would be nice.

Best regards Tommy and Meikel