Do exist any finished clones?

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Do exist any finished clones?

Post by Zed5Duke »

I heard about many many projects, but instead of RTC and DMJava seem like mostly they are not finished. Could someone make list of all projects and his progress?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

No, you that's too much work for no return. Besides, are DMJAva and RTC and CSBwin not enough for you? :)

Instead you can check this forum, and the last date of posting on a clone topic is probably the last date of any work...but assume that most are dead. Deep Cave may come back, hopefully dungoen maqker is still going to continue after a hiatus. Anything else has had no progress, no reports, and is probably dead
Taghor
Novice

Post by Taghor »

Mines finished, in so far as theres a dungeon, monsters, dialog spells, combat and most things ude find in a dungeon crawler..just the program is buggy, not optimized, and there is no editor, its also WAAAY to windowsie for my liking, alot of text files n stuff, so tis all quite bulky, tho my program was written for a computing project so meh it wasn designed to be a efficient fast paced all singing dancing version... if i cud find away to build an installer i would post a link to the game.
To be honest, what ide love to do is to post the project folder as a zip on the net, and everyone could contribute bits to it:S but thats unlikely to happen.

Taghor :twisted:
Trakl
Journeyman

Post by Trakl »

Please try! I'd like to play new clones, especially in real 3D.