Dark Horde (DM Clone for Cellphones)

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Kliber
Apprentice

Dark Horde (DM Clone for Cellphones)

Post by Kliber »

Hi all, I just Downloaded and start Playing "Dark Horde", a DM clone in Java for Cellphones, its pretty fun and you get an inmediate flashback when playing it, its pretty basic and I wonder (since I havnt came back here in years) if there its a Java DM at 128 for cell phones

PD: I did a search for "Dark Horde" in this forum with no results before posting
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

No, this is news to us, cool

DM Java was an actual clone produced, but not sure if you could port it easily across to cellphones

How is magic /actions handled?
Kliber
Apprentice

Post by Kliber »

Magic its seems to be Handled trough Scrolls, actions with action button, here its the link where I downloaded it:

http://games.gamejump.com/WhiteLabelWeb ... htm?id=683
Kliber
Apprentice

Post by Kliber »

Just Finished Dark Horde today; was stucked in the last level, I think there its 3 or 4 levels, pretty playable dungeon; include some puzzles, false walls, secret areas, wall butons, gem keys; for a small game that fits in a cellphone I must say that I liked it; if DM could be ported to cellphones would be great to play it in bank lines, or when waiting for something...

The Sound is basic but it does the job, you can hear the steps of the minions when they are close, the slash of the sword and the butons and pressure plates when pressed; when you kill one the skeleton lies in the floor, magic its limited to the use of scrolls, in the finish message said that dark horde 2 its in its way....