[Custom dungeon] Dark Reign [DSB] [Saumun]

Custom dungeons for DSB
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Saumun
High Lord

[Custom dungeon] Dark Reign [DSB] [Saumun]

Post by Saumun »

Version: Final for DSB 0.65
Platform: DSB
Author: Saumun
Date published: 2015, May 5
Date last updated: 2015, May 5

Story:
A dungeon with some great puzzles and traps.

Notes:
After turning out a few RTC dungeons (one currently in the testing stage), i decided i wanted to give DSB a try.
I read how boyflea ported his own RTC dungeon to DSB, and thought "What a good idea!" - then shamelessly ripped it off.

So as a tool to learn DSB/ESB i converted my first RTC dungeon 'Dark reign'. It is a pretty basic dungeon. Straight down, kill and collect, etc... Not too much puzzling. It pretty much served it's purpose for what i wanted to do... which was to get to grips with DSB at a very basic level. Still don't know too much lua, but i'm sure that will come with time.

It is 95% identical to the original, released for RTC. The only differences are how DSB plays compared to RTC (obviously), a bit more food scattered about, far less re-spawning monsters, and a few other very small tweaks.
I would imagine anyone that wanted to play it already has done in RTC, but i'll post the link anyway.

Download:
Download this dungeon from this Shared OneDrive (in the 'Custom Dungeons' folder)
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
the master
On Master

Re: [DSB] Dark Reign

Post by the master »

I'm giving this another try as I really enjoyed the version for RTC. I'm at the bit where you have 3 doors across the room and as you progress through you get turned around before you reach the next set of 3. Can't remember how I did this first time so perhaps you could throw me a clue.
Saumun
High Lord

Re: [DSB] Dark Reign

Post by Saumun »

Spoiler
Keep a look out for tiny switches. It starts with one, and others appear after each is pressed.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon