[RTC] Tower of Champions HINTS & HELP *SPOILERS*

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Saumun
High Lord

Re: [RTC] Tower of Champions HINTS & HELP *SPOILERS*

Post by Saumun »

Also... Go in with some vi potions already made and a full bar of mana.
You should be able to survive.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Spoken like a true healer
keep your gor coin handy
Leslie
Adept

Post by Leslie »

Yeah, finally did it :)
Killed Lord chaos by
Spoiler
reading a book
. Nice idea!
And I love the night background with the large moon after the effect of the orb vanishes. But the end of the game came surprisingly fast. After using the moon key, I thought there was some sort of last challenge to come.
But anyway, ToC is for sure a great dungeon! Thanks, adamski!!
What are the bells that never ring? Enchanting smell, beautiful thing.
What are the lions that never roar? The wind blows their children far over the shore.
What are the gloves not worn by the hand? But worn by the foxes throughout the land.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Hello Zigeuner

I heard from ToC and started yesterday playing, nur its very hard for me.

So i have some questions:
1. Is there a German speaking player, could you contact me via Pers. Message?
2. Where can i get a second, third, fourth,character besides Alexei ?
3. I could i open the chest s in the Pictures ?
4. Where Cab i refill the water flask?

Nice regards
ElTango
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

ElTango75 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:37 am Hello Together

I heard from ToC and started yesterday playing, nur its very hard for me.

So i have some questions:
1. Is there a German speaking player, could you contact me via Pers. Message?
2. Where can i get a second, third, fourth,character besides Alexei ?
3. I could i open the chest s in the Pictures ?
4. Where Cab i refill the water flask?

Nice regards
ElTango
Sorry, but my tablet made "zigeuner" from the auto-correction instead of "Hello together" :evil: :oops:
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

El Tango,

I cannot help with point 1, but...
2. You have to open the tower to get other characters.
3. The chest in the pictures tell you that it’s a treasure room. There are different ways to open them.
4. There is a fountain In a small garden near the tower. You need an Ir key to open it. There is an Ir key in each guild. You can also by a tankard of water in the shop that is above the fighter’s guild.
Leslie
Adept

Post by Leslie »

ElTango75 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:37 am 2. Where can i get a second, third, fourth,character besides Alexei ?
Spoiler
Im Erdgeschoß des Turms gibt es eine Auswahl weiterer Charaktere in Spiegeln, diese sind aber nicht so doll.
Später kann man noch vier versteckte Charaktere im Turm finden, einen für jede der vier Gilden. Diese Charaktere aufzunehmen lohnt sich.
Man kann jeden Charakter auch wieder aus der Gruppe werfen, indem man ihn in den richtigen Spiegel zurücksteckt.
ElTango75 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:37 am 3. I could i open the chest s in the Pictures ?
Spoiler
Die Bilder mit den Truhen sind nur Hinweise auf Schatzkammern in der Nähe. Die eigentliche Kammer liegt hinter einen geschlossenen Tür. Für jede Kammer muss ein Rätsel gelöst werden, um die aufzubekommen.
ElTango75 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:37 am 4. Where Cab i refill the water flask?
Spoiler
Es gibt außerhalb des Turms dazu zwei Möglichkeiten. Hinter einer verschlossenen Tür ist ein Brunnen, in jeder der vier Gilden gibt es dazu einen Schlüssel. Man braucht aber nur einen. In der Kriegergilde bekommt man ihn nach dem Besiegen eines Skorpions. An die anderen drei erinnere ich mich gerade nicht im Detail.
Ansonsten gibt es Wasserquellen im Gewölbe unter dem Versammlungssaal der Gilden. In jeder Gilde gibt es einen Eingang in den Saal. Im Gewölbe tummeln sich allerdings Wasserprützen, die man vor dem Betreten des Turms noch nicht besiegen kann.
What are the lions that never roar? The wind blows their children far over the shore.
What are the gloves not worn by the hand? But worn by the foxes throughout the land.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Hi All

Thanks for your first help playing ToC.

Now i played the game two weeks, every day nearly 4 hours in the evening. It is really difficult, and i am not really came forward in the game. So i started making notices and painting Bramuds Cave maps.

Some notices:
1. bramuds Cave - what i about the diamonds on the walls ?
2. The graveyard - the spellbook
3. Priest council with water and Golems and the entrance to the crypt - but how ?
4. Guild of mages - no idea how to come in ?
5. Food Store for Tankards - entrance to the guild of warriors - step into the arena but loose every time at the first Hit from this blue man - no dies
6. Well of fortune - but how to enter? - found the Ee-rune behind the walls
7. Guild of thieves - found out how to open the door but, the switch the pit and ALARM and no idea what to do - killed every time
8. Tower found
9. Hieronimus house - what key???

@Leslie: Meinen Sie wie könnten uns mal austauschen ? Leider kann ich noch keine privaten Nachrichten schicken.... Ich habe seit Amigazeiten so gerne DM und Chaos Strikes Back gespielt und Spiele es heute immer wieder mal, aber für TiC fehlt mir einfach diese Masse an Zeit. Es gibt weder Karten noch ein komplettes Hintbook, damit wäre ich schon zufrieden. Trotzdem Interessiert mich TiC schon lange....aber man verliert leider auch die Lust wenn man ständig wieder laden muss und nicht vorankommt.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

El Tango,
Spoiler
1. You can come back for the gems later after you find the pick axe.
Spoiler
2. I can’t remember exactly, but I’m sure there is a switch for it. May be in the room that you enter from the graveyard. I’m not sure.
Spoiler
3. I can’t remember what opens the door to the crypt, but you definitely need the staff to make it rain.
Spoiler
4. You need the Ful rune so you can cast a light spell. It’s in Hieronymus’ house.
Spoiler
5. You need to beat all the fighters in the arena to progress. Make Alexei stronger by going back to Bramud’s cave and bashing all the walls with punches and sticks for ninja and fighter levels. When fighting, form a 4x4 square.
Spoiler
6. Use a rope.
Spoiler
7. Look for a fake wall.
Spoiler
9. Sorry, I don’t remember which key... but the lock is hidden behind the plants on the wall.
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

I’ve just realised I got the well of fortune mixed up with the well at the back of Hieronymus’ house.
You cannot get to the well of fortune yet. You’ll find the key later.
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Also, on point 5... I meant bash the rubble, not the walls.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Thanks Sauman for your quick help

Now i stuck another time:
1. I found the Weather Shrine, but what to do there ? I found 3 silver coins - very helpfull for water - but what falls from the sky ?
2. The Garden of Delight - nothing found only Magic Seeed, but for what ?
3. Got the money case, got the magic book, but what about the transporters near the Magic Book, there are 4 transporters, and one switch, but what to do there ? The door with the chest keeped closed
4. I found the cross key for the Hieronimus house - I was in but for what is that well there ? And the green gost ? and there is a fireplace off, found the switch for the chairs, and also started the fire machine with the weel, but for what ? Nothing more found in the house
5. Guild of thieves - found the lock but it needs two keys ?
6. Battled the Arena in the Guild of Warrior and got a sword in the basement and got a Vi-Position nothing else
7. Is there a guild of priest ? Not found it and searched the whole forrest ?
8. I think the IR-Fountain is the place where you can get water, but I need a fountain key ?
9. And where is the Um-rune (2nd power rune) ? Or the ful rune ?

At the end of this day: health 229 - no poisoned - no injured - I have enough food and 7 silver coins for Tankards

Now its time to go to bed, hopeful for the next helps for the hints.......because is take to much time to find all out.....sorry
Leslie
Adept

Post by Leslie »

Hallo ElTango75

ein Hintbook gibt es nicht, weil es ein selbstgebauter Dungeon ist, kein offizieller.
Es läuft hier im Forum immer so, dass jemand seinen Dungeon vorstellt und zum Spielen anbietet. Wer nicht weiterkommt kann im Forum nach Tipps fragen.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 1. I found the Weather Shrine, but what to do there ? I found 3 silver coins - very helpfull for water - but what falls from the sky ?
Spoiler
Eines der Ziele in der Priestergilde ist, es regnen zu lassen. Dafür muss zunächst das Rätsel mit der geschlossenen Tür und den beiden Wasserflaschen rechts und links daneben gelöst werden. In beide Flaschen muss je ein bestimmter Trank gefüllt werden. Die Hinweise dazu sind auf Schriftrollen verteilt. Nicht das Wasser trinken, sonst ist das Rätsel nicht lösbar, bis man wieder Wasser hineingefüllt hat - also Zugang zum Brunnen bekommen hat.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 2. The Garden of Delight - nothing found only Magic Seeed, but for what ?
Spoiler
Die Samen werden gebraucht, sobald es regnet.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 3. Got the money case, got the magic book, but what about the transporters near the Magic Book, there are 4 transporters, and one switch, but what to do there ? The door with the chest keeped closed
Spoiler
Zwischen den vier Teleportern befindet sich eine Druckpllatte im Boden, darüber eine geschlossene Fallgrube. Die Tür öffnet sich, wenn man einen Gegenstand auf die Druckplatte befördert hat.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 4. I found the cross key for the Hieronimus house - I was in but for what is that well there ? And the green gost ? and there is a fireplace off, found the switch for the chairs, and also started the fire machine with the weel, but for what ? Nothing more found in the house
Spoiler
Irgendwo im Haus ist die FUL Rune versteckt, leider weiß ich nicht meghr genau, wo. Das Feuer braucht man, um die Rune wieder zu aktivieren.
Mit einem Seil kann man in den Brunnen klettern. Der Geist ist nur Dekoration.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 5. Guild of thieves - found the lock but it needs two keys ?
Spoiler
Manche Schlösser in der Gilde können mit Lockpicks geöffnet werden.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 6. Battled the Arena in the Guild of Warrior and got a sword in the basement and got a Vi-Position nothing else
Spoiler
Welches Schwert?
Man findet ein ziemlich schlechtes, falls man die Arenakämpfe noch nicht geschafft hat. Und ein gutes (Glory), falls man es geschafft hat.
Nachdem man in der Arena erfolgreich war müsste sich in der Arena ein Weg öffnen, der weiter in die Gilde hinein führt.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 7. Is there a guild of priest ? Not found it and searched the whole forrest ?
Spoiler
Ja, die Priestergilde ist der Bereich mit dem Garten und den Samen.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 8. I think the IR-Fountain is the place where you can get water, but I need a fountain key ?
Spoiler
Wie schon gesagt, es gibt einen in jeder Gilde.
ElTango75 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am 9. And where is the Um-rune (2nd power rune) ? Or the ful rune ?
Spoiler
Die UM Rune lag irgendwo ziemlich am Anfang nach der Drachenhöhle, wenn ich mich richtig erinnere. Sorry, weiß es nicht mehr genauer.
Die FUL Rune liegt in Hieronimus Haus.
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

El Tango,

The quickest way to an Ir key...
Spoiler
is in the priest guild. It is close to where you enter. Look for some pipes on a wall that shoot poison. There is a fake wall next to it.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Thank you very much Saumun and Leslie

The game is great, and yesterday i mastered the Guild of Warrior ! I am surprised and its great the game. Parallel I write a hint-Book, but in German first and I also draw little maps for me, not exactly, but to know where in the forrest is what.

1. I stuck at the pit in Hieronimus House, is there an idea ?
2. I found the magic seeed, but for what, the don´t grow in the rain. Or is there an other idea for need
3. The mumie runs through the Priest Council, but run upstairs to the ghost, what should i do with the mumie ?
4. And also Priest guild: The altar of Vi, do I need special bones ? Or for what is it used ?
5. Pries guild --> entrance to the crypt, is there an idea to open
6. I can buy a Vorpal blade, but how, because i don´t have blue or green gems
7. lockpicks, good idea but how to find
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

El Tango,
Spoiler
1. Try blocking it with something. Look for something you can push nearby.
Spoiler
2. They grow in certain places. Have a look where it rains inside the guild. In particular the first room. Important rune.
Spoiler
3. Don’t worry about the mummy. You can just kill it.
Spoiler
4. You need to find Korahn’s bones. He wants to go somewhere in the guild.
Spoiler
5. The crypt will open when Korahn reaches his destination.
Spoiler
6. You won’t get the vorpal blade until you get in the tower. You shouldn’t be able to buy it. Are you playing an old version?
Spoiler
7. You’ll get them in the thieves guild.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Saumun you are the best. Tell me how long did you played the game ? Have you finished the game ?

So, first, where can I found the version of the game ? I think i have the 4.0 version. And yes you are right, i can´t buy the vorbal blade till now, but i found the shop....but where ? There was in what guild.... ? I have to look

1. The idea with the pit is great, but first i pushed the huge tank with the green position from the room behind over the pit.....then i had to reload, because i pushed one time to much, and the huge tank stand behind the pit.....Second time i took the table and used the rope with the pit behind the house.....what i get --> only the pickaxe and so i run in Bermuds Cave get 3 green gems, one blue, but....

2. What is the need of this huge green potion tank ?
3. What about the flame, behind I see a red gem, but the flame killed me every time :-( in Bermuds Cave
4. The Idea with Korahn is great, but it took a while till all the tables and the "fire sticks" stand in position that the Korahn Skeleton runs in the mousoleum, really great idea.
5. I was short in the crypt, but I need time to kill the four mummies and i had no solution what to do at the lighning bolt, they killed me faster as i can run :-( any idea for me ?
6. I had a quick visit at the Guild of mage, get the key, open the door, used the lever....nothing hapened till now, I killed one monster behind the door and came to the eye: no one can come in" in the magic secret area, and the fireballs are cool but killed me, so no solution at the moment in the mage guild, any idea what to do there ?
7. I got the 4 leaf....so i have to wait for what that is......and Isabell is till now not happy, because i don´t find flowers for the girl.......
8. And stuck with no idea any more at the two locks in the Guild of Thieves behind the secret door. Any idea, because i have no lockpicks.....

Now I played nearly 23 hours in the ToC, heavy heavy heavy.....I feel i have no 10% of the game made till now.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

That’s good. v4.0 is the best one in my opinion.
Yes, I have finished it but did not find every secret.
Spoiler
The cauldron (green potion tank) is used to get something useful. Have a look at the lever that opens a nearby door. It also opens something else. The cauldron can be moved.
Spoiler
The flame orb is elemental and can only be killed with a vorpal blade or des ew spell. Come back to it later when you have them.
Spoiler
The treasure room in the crypt. I don’t know if I did it the right way. What I did was wait until my characters were much stronger, and had a shield that can cast a shield spell. This shield is in the tower. Come back later to do this part.
Spoiler
Mage guild. When you step on the pad that shoots fireballs, step to your right and click on the lamp on the wall. This reveals a door. Go inside and read the scroll. It will tell you how to get the zo rune. To escape, open the first door with a zo spell and run through.
For the door with the eye, you must damage the eye. You’ll need an object that has fire.
Spoiler
The 4 leaf clover is used to help you find parts of the great circle riddle. It will make a sound and light up when you find one.
You will have to wait until much later to get flowers. It’s connected to the thieves guild, but you’ll have to advance far into the tower first. Ignore for now.
Spoiler
In the thieves guild, use the dagger again. It doesn’t open the door. It keeps the pit closed.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Hi

It´s really difficult the game, but the ideas behind are very great !

Next questions:
1. Some people in the forum told something about....look at page 8. Is there anywhere a map book or so ?
2. Mage guild: What happened when i use the green lever in the starting room
3. I have only one creature behind the door in the start room, not experimental creatures
4. I opened the eye, but fireballs, and fireballs, and fireballs.....and a switch where nothing happens
5. What i have to do in Hieronimus labaratory ? Only found the teowand, but is there something with the book shelfs ?

Thinking, searching, thinking, searching.....for me it is too much difficulty, but i hope i get enough help till end......and the forum here
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

There is no map book, but there are scrolls with maps of certain levels. These levels are in the tower. You can buy a magic map, but only after reaching a certain point in the tower.

I can’t remember what the first lever in the mage guild does. Maybe light. I don’t think it is important.

I think the ‘experimental’ part refers to the green floor pads in the guild.

Did you get the zo rune from the fireball trap (the one with the picture of the skull)? You need it to get past the next part.

If you’ve been in Hieronymus’ lab, you must have found the des rune and ‘read magic’ spell. Also, there is a bonsai cage that is useful for getting into the treasure room. The bookcases don’t do anything. Ignore them. There is nothing else to do here.

The most important thing in all this is to get the zo rune. If you haven’t already, check my last post. Look for an unlit lamp near the fireball trap.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Yes, i solved the ZO rune, but i had to lay down some bags.

Ok, a bonsai cage i have to search for it.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Okay, well the zo spell will also get you past the room after the eye. The one with the constantly shooting fireballs.
The bonsai cage is not essential at this point, but is useful for the treasure room in the mage guild. I’m sure I remember seeing it in the secret laboratory.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Just another evening playing that game......so crazy....

Where are i am now:
Health 300, Stamina, 2xx, Magic 108

1. I found a secret wall in the Crypt, near the lightning bolt, because i had the teowand and used the magic shield to step on the plate, so I mastered Treasure Room C, but two steps before the plate there is this secret wall with a plate for a teleporter, but no teleporter there ?

2. I went back to the Warrior Guild and lit on the lamp to the stairs going up to the "Great Hall". Is there something to do there, may be later for clothes ? One teleporter is active, the other three not. How would be the teleporters activated ?

3. I got the VEN Rune, it is very useful for fighting and learning and magic skills.

4. Guild of Thieves: I found out a error in the game: I layed down before the 12 knife puzzle my bags.....and have they lost, because of the wall that comes......The prison is very difficult, i tried to eat a palmapple for unvisibility, but i often eat them, they taste good :-) but now i need them :-( Is there a trick to finish that horrible prison with the alarm buttons on the floor, and the row on the wall.....how to handle it ?

5. Guild of Mage: I closed the magic pit, and behind there are 4 screamers and 3 holes and one green plate and a door with a rat. I tried different things, throwing, spelling, opening door.....but what to do there ?

6. So i tried to finish the boiler room.....horrible, but crazy, this bumms from the boiler cooolll. I first block the golem doors, then picked up the cheese....killed all the bees and found out that there is a red button for upstairs....good to rest....finished the yellow snake monster.....got the IR rune and get the rune book. But what about the golems behind the room with the cheese ? They are very quick and get no hit damage....long time ? What about the Techeye, its very heavy toooo heavy for me.....what about the yellow line door, or the RA door.......

7. There is a sound at the start from the Guild of Mage, after the first eye and there are 3 Wall holes, one empty and the other two with a Jar. Is this also a secret ? What i have to do there, there is no hint ?

8. Where can i found the VI rune ?

Hopefully to get into the tower this week.....Playtime 30 hours......and now i need food......
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

El Tango,
Spoiler
1. You have found an entrance to the great hall. There is one in each guild, and you must go through all four to unlock a passage to the lowest level. You must achieve craftsman level in each skill to use the teleports.
Spoiler
2. As mentioned in point 1, this is the great hall. You have unlocked the fighter teleport. Get craftsman in each skill to unlock the others, and you’ll open a pit to the bottom level.
Also, check everything. In the great hall is the Kath rune, and Azel’s bones. Take Azel’s bones to the alcove near treasure room ‘a’ (under the graveyard) and the ghost in front of the priest guild will disappear.
Spoiler
4. You can complete the prison without an invisibility potion. You just need to observe the movement of the guards.
There is a solid key that needs invisibility, but it is not needed unless you want to cheat the treasure room. Get the key that you need from the table with the food. Rotate it to avoid stepping on a switch. When you kill the human prisoner, you’ll get what you need.
Spoiler
5 & 6. You need to destroy the door with the rat behind it. You have the Ir rune, so you can cast a fireball. Remember the green pads? Maybe something the rat might like to eat would help. The techeye does nothing, but you can sell it later. The golems are very tough. Come back later when you are stronger (after you’ve been in the tower). There is a gor coin there.
Spoiler
7. That sound is because you have found part of the great circle riddle. The four leaf clover makes the sound (it also illuminates). There are eight riddles. For this one you’ll see two vases in the alcoves. Put a different vase in the empty alcove. When you do this, you’ll get a clue to another part of the great circle riddle.
Spoiler
8. You can get the Vi rune in two places. The first is by planting a magic seed in the right place in the priest guild. The second is at the well of fortune (you can only get here after visiting the tower, so the first way is best). Do you have any seeds left?
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Thanks Saumun

I try to things later in the evening :-)

1. My 4 leaf clover is crazy.....I picked up a third different vase (from the room with the spellbook) put it in the alcove, but nothing happened. Then i lay down the 4 cleaf in the alcoves and it illuminates, get lighter. But no clue, is there a trick, or do you mean that at the next circle riddle a sound is available?

2. Killing the rat metal door is not possible......FUL IR.....it not opens......
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

1. I think some of the vases are cloned, so they might not all work... but some definitely do. Remember, it must be a vase that looks different from the other two (I think it’s a tall, thin one).

2. The door on the other side of the pits can definitely be destroyed with a fireball.

Also, there is a bug in that place at the start of the mage guild that keeps the clover illuminated. Don’t worry... it doesn’t do anything. When you find another part of the great circle riddle, it will stop.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Hi

1. I collected now 6 vases, two deep brown little one, 2 brown tall thin one and two more red one. I tried several times, by switching the vases.....nothing happened.....any other idea ? Have I overseen a Jar during my trip through the forrest ? The most Jars I found in the graveyard. But i also destroyed two, one with a ghost...upps and one with a silver coin for water in the Priest Council....

2. Sorry I oversee the wooden door...i think it was to late in night :-(. Now i have to wait till the rat moves.....

3. I killed the flying chest, what is the need of that golden YA-Key ?

4. I had a short visit in the sewer behind the tower, crazy.....but not far at the moment.....

5. Do you know when the RA Door behind the "no magic pit" in the basement opens (there where the green poison pot damaged) ?

Nice regards
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

1. It’s not as good idea to move the vases in case you can’t remember which was the first two.
Remember.... it must be a vase that looks different than the first two.
I’ve done this part several times. There are definitely vases that work (though some don’t). You can always come back to it later. There are a couple in the tower.

2. The metal door will open when the rat is on the green pad. Put something on it that the rat would like. Look below.

3. There is a part of the bottom level that needs four keys. The Ya key is one of them. You don’t need it until later... but if you want to go there now, drop down the pit in Bramud’s cave. You can come back up via teleport.

4. You’ll be able to access the rest of the sewers when you’re in the tower.

5. It is the exit from the mage’s guild. You’ll open it from the inside when you complete the guild.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

What should i do without your help, because the most player, played the game many years ago. My goal is to finish the game, and than play a second time. Parallel i write on a hint book, but in German language for me. I hope you can help me a longer playing time, because the next two weeks i have to stop because of the business....

1. Yes that was not a good idea, but at the beginning of play, i don´t thought, that this is a puzzle. Now i have from each vase 3, but there are many comination....in a quiet minute i try.....

2. I solved the rat, opened the bonsai cage room, got a screamer in, but now i stuck the next time. What about the golem, he is so strong, but there is a lever. What about the round plate, when i put something in it disappears, when i step on nothing hapen. What about the three pits, and the next green plates ? I have no idea, and i thought...don´t kill the rat..... Any hints for me ?

3. The idea with the pit in Bramuds cave, who found out that, I never had the idea to climb down....but i solve that puzzle when i have the other three keys.

4. I only had opened the first three doors, and i had a click on the electricy - killed....

5. The guild of thieves: I´m now at the lantern room with the darts and the rotating pits...no idea....the darts kill me nearly 3 sec i arrived the room......i think its something to be quick....not my favorite thing.....

6. At the weeken i hope i have finished the 4 guilds.....but not without help.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

1. When I have time, I will load an old savegame and screenshot the vases so you know where to put them.

2. You can kill the rat.
Spoiler
The best way to kill the golem is to use a zo spell. He will fall down the pit. If you fall down it after him, you’ll land on him and he’ll die. Release the caged screamer (bonsai) and use war cry to get it on the green pad. When it’s on the pad, you’ll be able to get through the haze and into the treasure room.
Spoiler
In the room next to this, try shooting fireballs at the teleport to see which way they go. If you shoot it the correct way it will destroy the door. Throw something the same way and it will land on the pad in the small room, and close the pit. There is a key here.
3. I found it by accident.

4. Wait until you’re in the tower. There is a different way.

5. The only way is to be quick. Position Alexei by moving his position in the top right side of the screen. It tells you which direction the dagger will shoot from. You’re close to the end of the thieves guild.