[RTC] Tower of Champions HINTS & HELP *SPOILERS*

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ElTango75
Artisan

Re: [RTC] Tower of Champions HINTS & HELP *SPOILERS*

Post by ElTango75 »

Crazy game....

1. solved the library and the treasure room with the Chess game :-)
2. solved all the gems extracting
3. solved the Wax museum, i think that easy living

Now i am in the clock tower.....this is till now my favorite room.....but i need time to solve all......
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Be careful when you complete the clock tower. The treasure room can be lost forever. Make a note of what time it opens.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Great Clock Tower ! I have to play it a second time, because the time runs away for the 60 days riddle, and the pumpkin game. I Need a Shortcut to reach the last alcove for the riddle, because you get a GOR coin and a coin map.

Then i can stop the time with the time gem at 10.

Have every one played the pumpkin game and the 60 days riddle ?
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Another question: where are the secret walls at 3 o clock ?
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

I didn’t play the pumpkin game.

For the secret wall...
Spoiler
try the shop
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Thanks i found the secret wall...

1. What is about the many curtains. Open or Close ?
2. Is that magic map necessary ? And for what are the runes in the map ? There are four ?
3. The mirror Area is hard, the clock tower was easier....because i cant see anything. How can i check if the pit is closed ?
4. Is there a possibility to see what mean the small things on the mirror maps? Its so small....
Hope i am near the end.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

1. Depends which curtains you mean. The ones before the stair maze are connected to an enchantment, and by extension a treasure room.... but this is after the symmetry level that you’re on. If you mean in general, I’m not sure if they do anything, though I seem to remember a scroll that mentions the curtains.

2. Magic maps are nearly always useful. The runes are for map spells. For instance... ku shows monsters, ros shows fake walls and pits.

3. The pit...
Spoiler
makes a different sound when it opens and closes. Go to the light side to find out which is which.
I should warn you that there is a bug that sometimes occurs on this level. If the dark side suddenly becomes light, that is the bug. It also happened to me where everything went dark on every level. This is also a bug.
The dark side should only become light after you pull the lever at the end. You’ll get a message when it’s done.
Also, you can use bombs for temporary light... but I must warn you that...
Spoiler
you need 6 of them to open the treasure room, and there are only 6 on the level.
You can buy extra ones in the clock tower shop, but they are expensive. I would recommend completing it in the dark. It can be done.

4. No. If you’re playing it windowed you could try it in full screen, but there’s no way to enlarge it.

“Hope I am near the end” - a few levels to get through yet.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Thanks Sauman

So, i decided to make the clock tower a third time. The clock tower is i think with two characters very easy to handle, the only thing is the problem with the 60 days riddle, and the Pumpkin game....yes i know you never played it, but i had a look on the best way to do that, but it is very hard, because you can´t stop the time.....when you exit the clock tower.....

There are 5 alcoves:
1. Library, very easy to reach
2. Ghost cellar, very easy to reach
3. clock tower, the easiest one
4. Bramuds Cave, thats hard but possible i think....my problem is that the iron door between the Flood control 3 and the mines (this is the shortest way) is closed, and i don´t know how to open this door, otherwise i tried to push the two buttons from ladder 3 and 2, then you have the way over the secret room with the sewer map, but also not possible....for me....
5. The alcove under Alexis room, i know the way but i don´t know how to handle that, the way is to far, to reach with the pumpkin (lamp) the alcove
Hopefully someone else can help me with the door problem for the shortest way.....

Back to the Thief Guild:
The secret door...only a guild master......i tried to get a character from the Hal of Champions with Master in Thief, it was a MON-Master (master first level) and i tried the lock picks but nothing happens.....do i need a Archmaster ? That could be very difficult.....

Other question graveyard:
I now killed with DES ES the one skeleton in the one grave....and there is a door, could i forgot something how to open this area ? Is there a other way ?

Nice regards
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

And last....I didn't find the guild of thieves teleporter to the great hall.....this is my last one.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

I never tried it, but the alexei’s cell is very close to Bramud’s cave. Is there not a quick route? Plan the steps.
Personally, I find the quickest way out to be through the grate just south of the central room in the cellar. I can’t remember the number (might be n3), but it’s the one that drops you near the vorpal blade.
Then it’s only a few steps east and then south to the exit.

You need a guild master, not someone with a master level. You’ll know when you find one. There is Richard, Elektra, Zenith, and Sasuke.

There is another way into that grave. Check the gravestones... but don’t bother going in yet. You won’t be able to get out.
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

I forgot to mention... the great hall teleport for the thieves guild is in the prison.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

So many thanks !

Oh no, its so amazing.....in that moment i read your message, i remember that in the great hall was a scroll with the signature.....the Guild Masters Richard....yes i remember...next time i have to collect all the hints, because some hints on scrolls were to many days away to remember.....

Thanks.....now going to the next competition......the prison
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

When I played, I didn’t find Richard... so if you find him, you can tell me where.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

YES ! STRIKE ! PUMPKIN KILLED !!!!!
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

I found Richard, but he is the Guild Master for Warriors and i have no idea if he is the correct one for the guild of thieves door.....

Richard is in the Clock Tower.....Go to the shop he is open between 8-12, then 3 hidden walls ....first to the rune....second to a special cloth and third at the end of the room.....near the alcove....there is Richard with the Junius GEM....but the walls open each only at 3 o clock....so you need the time stop or wait every day till 3 o clock.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Ah, I see. I should have been more patient.
I had of course been through the fake wall at 3 o’clock, but I didn’t explore further after getting the rune.

I think you can use any guild master for that lock, but I’m not certain.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

OK, I´m now at the symmetry level.....first part with mirror map finished....second part.....not because i have every time this bug...that the dark side went light....so i have to try it another second third time, but it´s easy to handle, because i paint my own maps, and copied it to mirror :-)

So lets see when i have finished the dark side of life.....

I also see what happened when you go to the cellar from the great hall after the pumpkin game and the 60 days went over....you see a whole map from the big great circle riddle......three are left for me....
1. everything with a crown
2. everything with no bread
3. everything with the panpipes....

So i´m pryingly where the last 3 are.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

They are all still to come in places you haven’t been yet. You have not missed anything.
Spoiler
The royal passage is in the sewer, but the thing you need to complete the riddle is further up the tower.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

So after several days.....i reached the GEM-Level....

What happened...was that i had to find out to find the bones from Hendrik & Isabell. I painted own maps from the stair maze....that was not my favorite one, but a really good idea !

I also found Elektra, the second lost character .....master of priest !

What i not understand was the hint with the red cross - no, green cross - yes....i didn´t found out what was with that hint....and i also solved the next riddle with the green mirror.

Now i have 7 or 8 GOR coins, but no GOR rune....i have to wait...and the stair maze with the switches was also cool.....blood key solved and found treasure room K....and after i solved the stair maze, the chairs from the tower to go out are open - YES.....

so next days i will start the GEM-Level.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

The red cross/green cross thing refers to certain places in the stair maze, that are indicated by a red or green cross on the stair maze maps.
To reach the bones, you must step where the green cross is but not step where the red crosses are.
It doesn’t matter now because you did it.

The gems level was probably my favourite level in the dungeon.

The gor rune is...
Spoiler
in the library
Leslie
Adept

Post by Leslie »

ElTango75 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 10:46 pm ...I painted own maps from the stair maze....that was not my favorite one, but a really good idea !
Normally you don't have to do that.
There's a map of the maze, devided into two scrolls, hidden withn the maze. Look for fake walls.
What are the bells that never ring? Enchanting smell, beautiful thing.
What are the lions that never roar? The wind blows their children far over the shore.
What are the gloves not worn by the hand? But worn by the foxes throughout the land.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Ohhh, in the library....i went back and saw that i forgot to open the special door inside the library. There are many scrolls there and i think also the GOR-rune....but i never found a special key for that.......may be i get the key later......or not ?
Leslie
Adept

Post by Leslie »

Spoiler
The GOR rune is inside the library
, but not behind that door.
To get the GOR rune,
Spoiler
you do something with the books. Prove that you are a good reader :)
The key to the door can be found in the graveyard.
Spoiler
There's a grave with an iron grate which cannot be opened. So you have to enter the grave from above through a pit. Look at something that can be pushed on the surface. But before you enter the pit, make sure you have the grapple or the teleport spell. Otherwise the grave will be a dead end.
What are the bells that never ring? Enchanting smell, beautiful thing.
What are the lions that never roar? The wind blows their children far over the shore.
What are the gloves not worn by the hand? But worn by the foxes throughout the land.
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

You can’t get out of that grave until you’ve done at least the first half of pit madness, because both.....
Spoiler
the grapple and the neta rune (which you need for the ‘safe teleport’ spell) are in pit madness.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Yes, i read all the books....and what have i left.....a chaos in the library.....i hope i will not be killed by the library man :-)

Another question: Is it possible to get the Power-MON-Rune, without buying it in the clock tower shop ?

Now, let´s go to new adventures in the GEM-Level.....
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Is there another way to get the blue/red GEM back.....i go every time downstairs.....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Did you get the gor rune?

If there is a mon rune that can be found, I didn’t find it. I bought it from the shop.

The gems should only respawn downstairs if you have no space. They should respawn in your hands, and if your hands are not free they should appear in your inventory.
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Now i have the GOR-Rune from the library....after the chaos i left :-)

I also found Zenith´s Secret Laboratory and now i have all Runes.....2 in double.... is there a sign, when i have collected all the runes ? Because it is one of the challenge......

And i also found in the stair maze the next riddle.....number 6....with the green mirror.....now 2 are left.....

The GEM Level is crazy, it is for mathematic engineers :-)
ElTango75
Artisan

Post by ElTango75 »

Have you ever found all GOR coins?

And did you use the teleporter spell ?

I think there are so many secret areas, at the end i am not sure found every hint....
Saumun
High Lord

Post by Saumun »

Zenith’s secret lab? I never found that. Where is it?

I did not find all the gor coins. I think I got 17 or 18. I know there is a coin map but I never found it.

At the end of the gem level, you’ll get something...
Spoiler
to do with the ‘look like a king’ riddle. The final riddle is in Pit Madness.
The teleport spell is necessary for somewhere you haven’t reached yet, but it can also get you out of the dead-end grave.