SOTF Sins of the Father

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Re: SOTF

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

Ivan was my favorite champion. great with the axe C1.in upcoming dungeons, weapons will work better for some then others, and after reading the male\female forum, it will apply to sex as well. I wonder how far along stewy is in his next dungeon. can't wait for it, it's killing me with excitement :D
keep your gor coin handy
Clodius_one
Adept

Post by Clodius_one »

I pay now to not have exercise them enough. My champions are 2nd master and can blast a dragon with magic by clicking fingers but they have kid's hard work experience. :oops:
Michael is my best one as he was sometime the only one surviving after a big smash attack and need to grab dead bones and run away back in safe place.
Even if I had given you the smallest bite, my poison will overcome you
Spoiler
Try me!
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

the first I played SOTF I used axe only, Ivan was tough from the start, it only took a swing or two to kill the Demon Thorns, the next round playing it I still had Ivan, but used magic with the axe to speed up the game so I could get back to where I was.
have kid's hard work experience.
you had your kids level up for you? that's cute man :lol:
keep your gor coin handy
StonerGames
Neophyte

Post by StonerGames »

this is by far one of the greatest games ! a must play for everyone that is a fan of D.M. Great job Stewie!
is it TIME!
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

and it is beautiful. he is working on another one StonerGames, oh, welcome to the forums. yes this game impressed me. I can't wait for the next one, hopefully soon. there is lots to check out here, have fun.
keep your gor coin handy
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

Am at cemetery entrance (finally found key) and so far

plus is good quality
+ knowledge of how RTC work
+ graphic and sound

minus is design
-Its impossible to play with some characters because they are unable to exit hall of champions
Spoiler
low strength to bash wall
-Extra champions should be optional but there is important part making them obligatory to discover, so whats the point?
-Player must read clues otherwise have no chances to solve puzzles just by logic thinking for example
Spoiler
like use torch, fireball arrow, pile of wood to burn tree
nobody would figure out this that you must
Spoiler
catch fire elemental to metal cage
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

those are all good points, perhaps they were meant for conversations. to leave a few things difficult sparks questions.
no troubles breaking walls, I think you can even kick them down, but hey it's been months since I played it.

I don't know what happened to him Zed5Duke? I try to reach out, ask questions, perhaps even help him. I also don't know why the low turn out on playing this game. it's well done. I don't recommend it to a nube until they play the original. it is well worth playing this one. one can learn what the engine is capable of. best game I have played in years, since HMM 4.

Z5D, are you still goofing with RTC?
keep your gor coin handy
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

Am tried to play solo mage but it was impossible, then am tried to solve one puzzle without help, and it was also impossible, so whats the point?
Last edited by Zed5Duke on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

there is always someone around to help. I didn't have many problems with this dungeon. there was a rune I was missing but other than that, some of the puzzles and fights were really tough. I used the axe the most, then fireballs and des ew. this is quite a game, well worth it. I don't play a lot of games either, especially if it is multiplayer. i'll try and help you if I can. this is a pretty tough dungeon, lots of ideas you can get from it, actually this is a most impressive dungeon, there is a lot in it.
keep your gor coin handy
antraxus
Artisan

Post by antraxus »

hi Folks, can anyone plz tell me where the 2nd skullkey for the graveyard stairs is?thx

nm, found it
antraxus
Artisan

Post by antraxus »

hmm theres a tree after the door u Need to open with the throwing star, says Need some fire Action, but i cant go back to the beginning to get the fire imp with the Cage because one of the doors on the way is now permanently closed. is that a bug?
stewy
Craftsman

Post by stewy »

Has any one found the alien crash sight?
agarules
Journeyman

Post by agarules »

On my first playthrough, I didn't much care for the available potential party members. So I imported "Tatiana The Northern Huntress" from "Surgical Strike" and had a look around. She started as a re-incarnated character, but didn't take long to make her fairly decent, as her stats are excellent. Just got 3 runes and can now make fireballs. Walking along between a metal fence and a hedge, killing any fool that stands in my way. What's that. Oh, another scroll. "A Eye For A Eye". Hmmm. Kept going and got killed by fireballs. 300 hit points gone in 3 seconds.
Going to start again and select just one character from The Hall Of Champions. Just one. Because I want three of the unlockable, far superior ones in my party.
Who should I choose? He/she is going to be re-incarnated. Doesn't need much manna, as he/she will be on the front in the green position.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

I never found the alien crash site, happy to see people playing it still, the baby sound effect was weird.
keep your gor coin handy
agarules
Journeyman

Post by agarules »

Forgetting that you can only choose one of the "hidden" characters. My bad.
If I ever do find the alien crash site, I will let you know.

agarules
Journeyman

Post by agarules »

I still can't find the grapple. One of the comments said...down the stairs in the cemetery. Where are these "stairs", only found pits and been down every one. I have 7 runes and can cast fireball and waken non-material beings. Have the vorpal blade and that nice axe (how much do you want it?). Spent 10 minutes defeating the massive spider. Killed tons of "ghost hounds" and those demon-looking creatures.
Need the healing rune and the grapple.

agarules
Journeyman

Post by agarules »

Finally found the grapple. Since when did that key go in that lock? Had to try anything just to get that damn grapple. Now I'm trying to solve the gargoyle egg puzzle.

agarules
Journeyman

Post by agarules »

Also got the vi (healing) rune. Just as well, after all the scrapping, only my main man isn't injured. Back to my gargoyle egg puzzle.

mediolanum
Neophyte

Post by mediolanum »

Hi, it's been quite a while since I last played this fantastic game.
I managed to find the alien site and also feel like I've explored almost every part of the dungeon I can see through the map, yet there were a few riddles, switches and other objects I never understood the purpose of. So maybe I need to do some more digging...
stewy
Craftsman

Post by stewy »

Like what
agarules
Journeyman

Post by agarules »

Made it as far as that cave with thousands of gems and have read what I could find to try and figure out what I need to do. Guess I'm stuck.

mediolanum
Neophyte

Post by mediolanum »

stewy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:22 amLike what
Hi, here are a few;
The 'six clicks' corridor. I only find 5 and this seems irrelevant with opening the door to the small room inside.
The switch in the corner of 'meet at the cross' room. I may have used it but not sure what it did/does :D
Purpose of the 'IN CASE OF A EMERGENCY' handle.
What the two poison monsters are doing on the last floor.

Also I figured out the door at end of the Honeycomb area opens with a certain spell, but are there any clues to it?
I had to do everything I could before finding out - throw, push and pull every item at/through the door,
Leslie
Adept

Re: SOTF Sins of the Father

Post by Leslie »

I know it is an old thread... but just stumbled into this dungeon :)
Can someone give me a clue about how to open the blocked door in the graceyard? The one which is guarded by a beholder and is blocking access to some stairs leading down.
Any clue is appreciated :)
What are the bells that never ring? Enchanting smell, beautiful thing.
What are the lions that never roar? The wind blows their children far over the shore.
What are the gloves not worn by the hand? But worn by the foxes throughout the land.