[RTC] Dungeon Survival 2

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
triax
Novice

Re: [RTC] Dungeon Survival 2

Post by triax »

the master wrote: Try combining objects in your inventory. Sometimes you have to combine 2 objects and then combine that with another object. Pick up absolutely everything as you can bet that you will need it somewhere. Even the wings of insects come in useful. Think the stud armour is a combination of 3 objects.
Finally, it worked! I overlooked an item, then I could continue. Now, stuck again. I freed myself from the prison cell and climbed up the pit just to stand in front of an unkillable(?) spider which blocks the way to a button. It won't take any damage from weapons or fireballs, war-crying won't work either. The mushrooms crash my RTC when being eaten.

Anyone got a hint for me, again?
triax
Novice

Post by triax »

I just found out how to do it..now I finished the dungeon. I had a very nice time playing it. Thank you to the creator.
Zargon
Novice

Post by Zargon »

Now, stuck again. I freed myself from the prison cell and climbed up the pit just to stand in front of an unkillable(?) spider which blocks the way to a button. It won't take any damage from weapons or fireballs, war-crying won't work eithe
I'm now at this point. I've tried everything - fireballs, hack'n'slash with every item in inventory, throwing every item in inventory, looking for hidden buttons, even tried putting everything imaginable in the poison water outlets hoping that they might work as switches - but to no avail. I'm guessing it may have something to do with the drain cover the ant is standing on, or the disappearing jewellery?

Help!

(Nice dungeon, BTW -
Spoiler
loved the solution to the "PA" wall text - messed around for ages with Pharoah Ants (initials PA) thinking that they had something to do with it.
)
Zargon
Novice

Post by Zargon »

(Edit: Sorry - this message is very similar to the one above - I thought the first one hadn't made it through due to a technical glitch, but it must have been in a moderation queue)
triax wrote:I just found out how to do it..now I finished the dungeon. I had a very nice time playing it. Thank you to the creator.
Could you please tell me how you got past the spider in front of the button?! I've tried everything (blasting it with fireballs, hitting it with zo spells, looking for fake walls everywhere, inserting anything and everything into just about any wall feature that might remotely work as a switch) - nothing works! There's a door that won't open at the end of the corridor below = do I need to open this first?

Help!

Yours truly

Zargon
Zargon
Novice

Post by Zargon »

Solved it!

Always nice to crack a problem that's been stumping you. Final battle was tough, but persistence paid off. Nice dungeon - just enough hints to make it intriguing without giving too much away.

For those who are stumped with the oitu, here are some cryptic clues, some clearer hints and the actual solution:
Spoiler
Serpentine Personnel
Spoiler
A communist with space is deadly
Spoiler
CHAAAAARGE!
Spoiler
You need two items
Spoiler
One item is upstairs with the oitu, the other is downstairs
Spoiler
You need a red mushroom (plenty of these around the oitu), and the snake staff from one of the cells downstairs. With the snake staff in your right hand and the red mushroom in your left, click on the staff on the right-hand attack selection window. Click on 'Use poison' - this will charge up the snake staff with poison and make the mushroom disappear. With the oitu in front of you, click on the staff again in the right-hand attack selection window, click 'poison blob' and this will send out a bolt of poison that will instantly kill the oitu