Back status...

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

Question at the end of the post.

Poll ended at Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 am

Bucket
No votes
Glass of water
No votes
Kitchen knife
No votes
Tire iron
No votes

Total votes: 0

Partyoffour717
Novice

Back status...

Post by Partyoffour717 »

Hello everybody.

About three days ago i was able to get back into the game and roam through the wreck that was my computer. Anyway onto the point i am back with a party of four and we're looking through my old computers data to see if we can find any of my last games or progress(so far not going so well) so as im looking for my old games ill be making new ones aswell(warning may cause serious loss in I.Q.) we will be updating this post every 2 days or so giving you info on everything we find or what games are in progress.

The 16 pages: Found a few pages...

The Eyes of Zeril: 05.42% done.

Rookies first day 10.82% done.

Poll question

You walked into the cabin and found four items but you could only carry one you found a bucket a glass of water a kitchen knife
and a tire iron which would you take?
Last edited by Partyoffour717 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Re: Back status...

Post by Seriously Unserious »

Welcome back.

As for changing your user name, you'd have to ask an admin about that.

Those 2 games you list, are they both RTC custom dungeons? If so I'd love to check them out.

BTW I love your avatar, it's one of the best I've seen. :)
Partyoffour717
Novice

Post by Partyoffour717 »

Thanks for the info i will check into that and yes they are going to be RTC dungeons and as for the avatar that was a choice made by the other three not me.. It was a voting thing. i am sharing my account with the other three the reason i want to change my username is cause of the other three...plus a spellcheck error
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

welcome, and i have to agree with SU, nice avatar, a jestered wolf
keep your gor coin handy
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Admins can change your name if you cannot, what would you like?
Seriously Unserious
Master Superior

Post by Seriously Unserious »

ghostofmemorys wrote:Thanks for the info i will check into that and yes they are going to be RTC dungeons and as for the avatar that was a choice made by the other three not me.. It was a voting thing. i am sharing my account with the other three the reason i want to change my username is cause of the other three...plus a spellcheck error
Awesome, looking forward to them. BTW are you planning on any outdoor portions? If so, I have a randomized weather system set up that you can use in your dungeon if you want randomized weather effects.
Partyoffour717
Novice

Post by Partyoffour717 »

Actually we could have use of a random weather system. If you could, send one our way

And thanks for your support.

Also we are working on a mini game we dont have a name for it yet. We're still voting on names.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Your user name was updated as requested. You may need to logout and log back in again to activate it.
Partyoffour717
Novice

Post by Partyoffour717 »

thank you gambit
Partyoffour717
Novice

Post by Partyoffour717 »

Okay now i know its not new for there to be something wrong on my part but 2 of the part of four has gone back overseas and the other one has gone to visit family 4 states away and wont be back for a few months(im all alone (;_;)again...) and my work has been calling me in more than usual but we have lost a lot of employes over time there for i only have a little bit of time to work on the dungeons. but i still wont give up i will put every minute i have free on working on my dungeons(probably only about 30 minutes to an hour a day...but still its progress!) and i hope you all will be understanding and look forward to hate mail me on my fail dungeons once again :) well this has been my update to the forums im sorry i could not get this to you sooner. anyways there is still no estimated time for them to be out so i guess we will just have to wait.

One more thing before i cut to credits. on the dungeon i was working on before my computer crashed i was unable to find the missing strings so i am going to have to make different pages and notes but i am still working on it and i had to cut alot of stuff from it so it could match with the new notes one setback is that i promised i would only work on that dungeon with the full party of four. so that might take a LONG while(please dont hate me) but i am still working on the others.

The 16 Pages 4.09%

The Eyes of Zeril 15.03%

Rookies First Day 30.2%
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

it tends to go like that four everyone 717, but you'll get back into it, sometimes there is a long period in between when nothing is done then it sparks up all over again. i like your determination, never give up.
keep your gor coin handy
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

oh, my vote would be to take the bucket, then put everything else in it :)
keep your gor coin handy