[RTC] Legend of Darkmoond Fortress

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zed5Duke
Um Master

[RTC] Legend of Darkmoond Fortress

Post by Zed5Duke »

Download: Go to the Shared OneDrive. In folder 'Custom Dungeons', get the file named LegendDF.rar

DM1 + DM2 + other games + custom gfx
Adventure style, open area with few dungeons
(after complete one you move to second)
Many puzzles, some original inventions
Difficulty is medium/high in my opinion

Just finished testing and improvements
It should be at least 5 hours of playing
RAF68
Lo Master

Re: [RTC] Legend of Darkmoond Fortress

Post by RAF68 »

thanks you very ZED for the new dungeon
m1ckey
Journeyman

Post by m1ckey »

Nice dungeon so far. But I´m pretty much stuck at "The eye is looking back at you" riddle

Any pointers?
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

You must use item to unlock door, not sure if you already have it because its another puzzle to get it
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Any chance we could put this game on the forum as my Anti Virus wont let me near the site that its on.
luke41
Craftsman

Post by luke41 »

Hi,
very good dungeon. But I am stuck in the abyss, going down after killing demon (and some knights, big and small skeletons).
I took a chest, then went quickly back to the stairs, and all pits opened.
now no idea how to close them again, since falling or climbing down means death.
I tried all combinations with the buttons and plates the level above, but see no result...
MasterWuuf
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

Saw this and went to the download. Oops. No longer there. Is this located elsewhere?
"Wuuf's big brother"
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

On the home page of the forum, in the first section named Links to external resources and community creations you'll find a link to a
shared OneDrive where you may download the file you are looking for in the 'Custom Dungeons' folder: LegendDF.rar
jahmiann
Artisan

Post by jahmiann »

luke41 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:50 pm Hi,
very good dungeon. But I am stuck in the abyss, going down after killing demon (and some knights, big and small skeletons).
I took a chest, then went quickly back to the stairs, and all pits opened.
now no idea how to close them again, since falling or climbing down means death.
I tried all combinations with the buttons and plates the level above, but see no result...
Hi

I re-downlaad the dungoen and just finished it.

Don't be greedy and focus on a goal "open the door to access to lord of chaos" ...
Spoiler
You need to find the gold key in the treasure room to open the door quicky (before all the room covered by opened pit), pits will stop to open at the door.
luke41
Craftsman

Post by luke41 »

Hi Jahmiann,

The problem is, that after I first time entered the treasure room and quickly went back to stairs, the pits remain open all the time. So there is no way to find there any key - every time I make a step I fall down and die.
jahmiann
Artisan

Post by jahmiann »

luke41 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:00 pm Hi Jahmiann,

The problem is, that after I first time entered the treasure room and quickly went back to stairs, the pits remain open all the time. So there is no way to find there any key - every time I make a step I fall down and die.
Spoiler
Once in the treasure romm your cannot back anymore. Try to find gold key (there is a gold key between the left pillar and the door lock when facing lord of chaos) in all the treasure, open the door with the key to access lord of chaos before all pit opened.

Once the door opened go in front of him (pit will stop at the door) and go fight, he doesn't cast spell he is easy to kill.
luke41
Craftsman

Post by luke41 »

OK, so I think I am not yet in the treasure room, but in the room full of pits.
When one enters the room first, pits are closed, but open after few seconds and REMAIN open. That is my problem - how to pass them. Going down a pit means death.
Some combination of the buttons, plates and the lever on the level above (where after killing a demon I got demon's head..?
jahmiann
Artisan

Post by jahmiann »

luke41 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm OK, so I think I am not yet in the treasure room, but in the room full of pits.
When one enters the room first, pits are closed, but open after few seconds and REMAIN open. That is my problem - how to pass them. Going down a pit means death.
Some combination of the buttons, plates and the lever on the level above (where after killing a demon I got demon's head..?
When i talk about treasure room, is a room a lot of chest, golds, gems ...

To access this room you need to kill a dameon of use his head in an alcove. After that you come to a room with a line of pits forward evey 2 seconds and and the end between 2 pillars of this room a door with lord of chaos behind it .

Send me your save give if you want to check which room are you talking ...