Powerful secret word from Conflux III

Custom dungeons for CSBWin. Includes all Confux 2 and 3 discussions.

Moderator: Zyx

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
sje123
Neophyte

Powerful secret word from Conflux III

Post by sje123 »

Can you find all secret words to solve all maps in Conflux III? I need maps to help me find easier to know where about in dungeon. :(
Verokh
Apprentice

Re: Powerful secret word from Conflux III

Post by Verokh »

sje123 wrote:Can you find all secret words to solve all maps in Conflux III? I need maps to help me find easier to know where about in dungeon. :(
I only know the maps for Sewers, Sudden Death, Crypt and Wine Cellar so far if you want them (maybe others too, but these just came to my mind). :)

Honestly, I don't use them at all, I find my way around quite well without them. It looks hard at the beginning, but at a certain point you run through the levels as if they are your second home.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

You can ask zyx directly for them I guess, but really they only show you the layout not many of the puzzles and tricks.... exploring yourself and gettign a feel for it is much better!
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

if you`re quite patient person and don`t want to search for these "hidden words", you can always take a crossed page of paper and make a temporary map, by marking empty tiles and wall tiles areas, for example filling "wall areas" tiles with the marker, and leaving empty areas on a paper. Compas would be extremally helpfull with that. Especially at the beginning it`ll be hard to do.
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

I Pmed you the first 2 levels, but I think that you should at least try a little more before asking for ALL the passwords. I have a savegame near the ending, btw, if you want ;)