How to cast fireball spell to kill monsters in Conflux III?

Custom dungeons for CSBWin. Includes all Confux 2 and 3 discussions.

Moderator: Zyx

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
sje123
Neophyte

How to cast fireball spell to kill monsters in Conflux III?

Post by sje123 »

I have tried fireball (FUL IR) spell but it didn't work. So it must be different runes to make fireball spell. Can you tell me what runes to make fireball in Conflux III? :(
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

How far have you got? If you've only just started playing you're not being fair on yourself. Explore a little...
Des
Um Master

Post by Des »

All the spell runes are different in Conflux. There is a text file which helps and scrolls to be found in the dungeon. Even if you know the formula for fireball it can't be cast initially. If you're finding it tough at the start you're not alone.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yes, the spell is disabled so you will have to find the scroll anyway

And realy, the game is genuinely mroe enjoyable if you aren'tr resorting to this basic spell to wipe out all your problems :)
rain`
Artisan

Post by rain` »

Theres also poison bolt and poison cloud for all your basic needs. Personally I use poison bolt alot considering it is more mana efficient than fireball. Also, poison cloud is useful if you have an enemy cornered or want to wipe out tons of little annoying critters (eg bathroom). Poison cloud is also (or was tehehe) the most mana effecient way of gaining wizard levels too!