Funding Conflux III

Custom dungeons for CSBWin. Includes all Confux 2 and 3 discussions.

Moderator: Zyx

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
thyceult
Apprentice

Funding Conflux III

Post by thyceult »

Dear all,

First off, a shout out to all of the veterans of the forums and those who still remember me. (You have been sorely missed!)

I had gone missing back in 2010 on account of caring for my terminally ill mother and to pursue personal growth of my own. I am both glad and pleasantly surprised to see that development on my Conflux III - my personal favorite - had continued in my absence. Back in the day, I made a pledge to Zyx to fund the continued growth and evolution of this project via personal donation. Zyx had politely declined my offer then on account of it being a communal effort of many dedicated and talented fans. Nevertheless, a quick revisit of this topic is in order, since I've recently started getting DM-withdrawal symptoms again.

Before I dive back into the magical mystery that is Conflux III, is there any way at all that I may humbly contribute to the well-being of the community? :twisted:

Please forgive me if my response time is a little delayed, as I have never quite picked up on the forum posting habit(s).

Warmest regards,
Jesse