Can't Remember Name of Dungeon

Links to all custom dungeons. Also discussions about custom dungeons: tips and tricks, questions, ideas, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
the master
On Master

Can't Remember Name of Dungeon

Post by the master »

I remember playing a dungeon on here some tome ago and would love to replay it. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it and hope someone can help. I remember that that you went into a central room and that you then had to go four separate ways to collect keys. One was the way of the wizard, one the way of the Priest, one the way of the Fighter and one the way of the Ninja. I can't remember if it was on the List of Custom Dungeons or one I got from another part of the forum. Any help appreciated. Do remember it was quite a largish dungeon though.
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Re: Can't Remember Name of Dungeon

Post by Jan »

I guess that many dungeons correspond to your description (including the CSB itself :lol: ) but maybe you meant Imprisoned Again by Sucinum,with the four Towers accessed from the bottom of the dungeon, each tower / way divided into a lower and upper part with upper parts accessible with special keys from the lower parts? (http://www.dungeon-master.com/forum/vie ... 31&t=23610)
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

or maybe Adamski's "Upside-down" but I can't remember how many paths there were.
"The only way out is another way in." Try Sukumvit's Labyrinth II
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Towers of Chaos has the same layout on a lower level too.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Definately not one of those mentioned above. Think it was at least a year ago or more that I played it. To help a bit more I think you had to drop an object into a portal that related to each i.e Wizard would be a scroll which would then open the door to that level. A sword would open the fighter level. A potion to the Priest level and a throwing star or similar to the Ninja level.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The list of dungeons should be up to date (hopefully the gaps are rare). So you can concentrate on the list and work your way through links to descriptions of the dungeons.
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

But that is Conflux you are talking about !!
"The only way out is another way in." Try Sukumvit's Labyrinth II
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Definately not Conflux as I have never played it. Could be one of those obscure dungeons that have never made it onto the main list.
oh_brother
Son of Heaven

Post by oh_brother »

Sounds like Imprisoned Again, as Jan mentioned above. But if it is not that could it be the earlier version The Prison of Dragoth? I never played it, but I heard it was similar.
Jan
Mighty Pirate

Post by Jan »

the master wrote:I think you had to drop an object into a portal that related to each i.e Wizard would be a scroll which would then open the door to that level. A sword would open the fighter level. A potion to the Priest level and a throwing star or similar to the Ninja level.
Now that's dedinitely NOT Imprisoned Again. Perhaps we could give you a list of dungeons that don't fit to your description? :roll:
the master wrote:Could be one of those obscure dungeons that have never made it onto the main list.
I thought the list was complete? :shock:
Finally playing and immensely enjoying the awesome Thimbleweed Park-a-reno!
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Jan

Think there were a couple of other dungeons around that were linked in the forum but were never actually posted on here.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It's possible, but we try and keep it up to date. I even post links to WIP and concepts. A couple in the last 6 months didn't make it because the list wasn't updated, but I fixed that last week. Let me know if any others aren't on there.
the master
On Master

Post by the master »

Looks like I will have to replay every dungeon on the forum until I find it. See u in 10 years time. :D
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Did you comment on it? maybe search for your own posts in the custom forum?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Good Idea -- the master, click on your name to view your profile, then somewhere on the right, click on "Search user’s posts".