Family

Chat about anything not fitting into the other categories.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Family

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

I've been a part of this great community for a long time, and I am so happy to have met many nice people. This is the last remaining community that I stop by and try and be part of. Never get use to the day after day activities, there are things that happen that will change ones life forever. There is some sad news that I have to get off my chest, I lost my son, the most heart breaking thing that can ever happen to parents. I am broken, lost, feel helpless. This is the only place where I talk to others, and I want to let others know. If you ever have a depressed family member, anyone close to you that is struggling with life, please don't ignore them. I made that mistake with my son, and now he's gone. I am blaming myself for not seeing it coming. My family is devastated. I ask you all to please never let anger get in the way of an open ear, I failed to listen and now he's gone :(

Thank you all for having me in this community, take care of family, don't let something like this happen, keep your compassion no matter how angry you can are.
keep your gor coin handy
Saumun
High Lord

Re: Family

Post by Saumun »

CS... I'm so terribly sorry to hear this.
I cannot imagine what you're going through right now, and my heart goes out to you.
“Grynix Ernum Quey Ki Skebow Rednim U Os Dey Wefna Enocarn Aquantana” - Anon
Chaos-Shaman
High Lord

Re: Family

Post by Chaos-Shaman »

I am very upset, there are no words that can describe this. This is the worst time of my life. I have to remain strong and look after my family that is so hurt, we're all devastated. Thank you for your kind words Saumun, I can't stop the tears. Depression is a killer, didn't see it coming. I am so angry and so filled with sorrow. If anyone knows a person who is suffering with mental illness, try and be compassionate, put aside the anger, take care of family. Again, thanks Saumun.
keep your gor coin handy