New DMJava dungeon be ready soon(new graphic,shops,monsters)

Custom dungeons for DMJava
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Arutha
Neophyte

New DMJava dungeon be ready soon(new graphic,shops,monsters)

Post by Arutha »

I try to reproduce an atmosphere of medieval village (city)in this dungeon with set of NPC, shops, outdoors...
Except for that in development and in near plans: cemetery, castle (with several levels), cursed church..
The plot will be based likely on a mix of Lovecraft, a gothic style and original fantasy.
Any help is welcomed: advices, wishes, personal graphic and quests, and also any ideas about making shops, programming on Java etc.
ICQ 295871182
Fiat lux! (лат. да будет свет!)
iUSTINE
Craftsman

Post by iUSTINE »

Great !
About puzzles and quests - try to implement some interesting quests that are difficult not only to complete but rather to noticed during the play even for experienced dungeon masters. You know - you start with some really really small clues in the plot that slightly indicates something mysterius. Or the situations when we think that we are close to solve the quest but it appears that it's only a beginning of something huge. Of course everything should be cleverly connected to very mysterious plot.
I like such a quests the most. They make great atmosphere. Good luck!
Arutha
Neophyte

Post by Arutha »

Thanks, so basically also I am going to make. Quests will be approximately in spirit of Realms of Arkania 2, the world will be free for research without excessive loading and pressure from the plot lines. Only at big diligence and attentiveness on the part of the player it will be possible to join a plot:-).
That is I shall try to make quests as more as possible complex (difficult), hard to notice and interesting.

It is pleasant to see that else remain interest to DM Java :-) Thanx, iUSTINE