New Dungeon

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Janne Vieri
Neophyte

New Dungeon

Post by Janne Vieri »

I have got an impression that there are zillions of new dungeons (including mine) coming, but I have only seen few? (excluding the blank dungeon)

Besides, the grave-dungeon crashes on my computer, when I'm going downstairs from the dragonfly-level...
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: New Dungeon

Post by Gambit37 »

A good dungeon will take a long time to design, and I bet most people doing this also have jobs, social lives, etc. I only spend an hour or two on my dungeon a week. It WILL be finished but it'll just take a long time... plus learning all the techniques for traps etc. is a bit of a headache and takes a long time to master.

I will finish it if I can just get the hang of some of these damn hex codes... :( It's a shame George doesn't appear to be working on DMUTE anymore as there's loads of suggestions that we could make to improve it's usability.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: New Dungeon

Post by Ian Clark »

If you want to send me a dungeon for this site, I will add it. I need to add Simon's CSB dungeon, still... :| <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
Zyx
DSA Master

new dungeons

Post by Zyx »

I can send you my dungeon if you want. I'm afraid it's not very playable, but as I reached the items limit for DM I can't finish it.
Just tell me at
bprieu@yahoo.com
and I'll mail it.