The Dungeon is now complete!

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Toni Y
Adept

The Dungeon is now complete!

Post by Toni Y »

I have just now completed the new dungeon I was making. Please try it and tell me what you think :)

<a href="http://personal.inet.fi/cool/tylisirn/R ... ip">Return of Chaos</a>, a though little thingy with story and bug free (I hope :wink: )

It was designed to be completed in certain order, so if one area seems impossible, try another :)
Toni Ylisirniö
Author of Grave of King Millias, Return of Chaos, and DM2 dungeons.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: The Dungeon is now complete!

Post by Ian Clark »

I have downloaded it now. Is it ok to add it to the downloads section? :wink: I will let you know what I think when I play it properly... <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
Toni Y
Adept

Sure you can add it

Post by Toni Y »

Go right ahead :lol: g
Toni Ylisirniö
Author of Grave of King Millias, Return of Chaos, and DM2 dungeons.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Great dungeon! (possible spoiler?)

Post by beowuuf »

And great idea for how to reintroduce Chaos, etc.

I must have downloaded it the first day or so after you created it (how's that for timing), but must admit that as I'm trying to create my own dungeon (like anyone who has found DMute, I'd guess : ) after playing it through once I started checking out the layout so missed discovering some of the cool secret puzzles myself, like the use or the corbamite, etc.)

I LOVE the idea for the end of level with Chaos too, and the only 'bugs' I found were that you left a set of RA keys right at the entrance to level 6, and also that the Ruby door was a push button door.

I thought the three 'mini dungeon' idea on level three was cool (and I'm trying to work out if I can still justify my own similar idea now!), but I was wandering how you solve the 'infinite room' puzzle on level 1 (i thought it was a trap, but you have an ogre at the end), and also is there any reason for the ogre in the pit room?

Nice look and feel to the dungeon, (the end rooms of the mini-dungeons just looked great with the ornate doors and alcoves), thanks for building it!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!