Levels

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
DiTu
Neophyte

Levels

Post by DiTu »

Some posts ago Someone of you listed a names of dungeons made by users
where can i find it, to download

please help
[d2]
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: Levels

Post by Ian Clark »

Email me at ianlclark@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you all the ones I have. I am creating an account soon which will enable people to upload their dungeons into it. <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Dungeon

Post by beowuuf »

If anyone is interested, I am now playtesting my dungeon! A few kinks to work out, and a few crossed fingers on the 2 levels that haven't even been seen yet, a bit of final object placement, and it should be ready for download, playing, and ripping apart bugs/content wise!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Testing dungeons

Post by Gambit37 »

Are you saying that you don't even test stuff until after you have finished building it? <i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub17.ezboard.com/ugambit37.show ... ambit37</A> at: 12/1/00 11:36:13 am
</i>
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Building

Post by beowuuf »

I was building three levels in conjunction at the end, and it was more important to check out the puzzle heavy first one..so yep,two haven't been seen, but they are very simplistic levels so i can actually thouroughly debug them while 'playing' the game. I would never not check levels otherwise..too many tiny little details escape notice until you actually walk around, from a non-toggle to a scenery glitch from a bad graphic. By playtesting I mean I am actually playing it, to make sure monsters aren't too hard/easy, objects are useful and placed at the right time, as well as a final check on everything - sorry for the confusion : ) . I have done the walk around for all the rest of the levels.

The thing that really worries me is that games seem to have bugs in different versions of DM. For example, what exactly is the cure for the stair lock up some people (not me) experience? I already have a teleporter on level one that triggers a teleporter on level 14..is it enough to have this send something back up to level one again? Will this cure it? And are there any other problems I should guard against that I might not encounter (I have DM version 3.60, I think).
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!