Enfers!

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zyx
DSA Master

Enfers!

Post by Zyx »

Here's a new dungeon in freedrive, named "Enfers". Enjoy.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: Enfers!

Post by Ian Clark »

So it still works then? (Freedrive). Most others seem to be having problems. :| <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

No, I still think it's only working for people with privately shared directories. How about creating a new account that has the directory privately shared with it, and a simple entry like name and password dm?
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Zyx
DSA Master

good idea

Post by Zyx »

let's do it!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I've created an account for 'dmdungeons' (anything simpler is taken!), password 'dungeons' , though it will still have to have Ian's dungeon directory shared to it.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

webpage

Post by Guest »

Im up to create a Dungeon Master Webpage, mainly dedicated to created dungeons...I feel free to upload all Dungeons on Freedrive to it (i refer to the Author on my page), if any one doesnt like that, let me know...i'll begin work at may/june, because atm i create a fantasy rpg and literature page (a german one, which wont interest most of you very much...)

btw, im keen on getting the deleted webpage to use some pics and maybe some of the text for mine, i dont know exactly who did this page, but i hope he'll send me an email to bng-amber@diablo2.com and let me know how he decides :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

If you mean the unofficial DM site that the archives came from, it slipped away without warning : ( and daniel hadn't been heard from for a while, so most of the things died with it.