DM Plus

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

DM Plus

Post by Ian Clark »

It's ready. You can download it from <a href="http://www.pulpsunrise.co.uk/dmplus.htm ... lus.htm</a>

Don't load it into DMute first. That will spoil the surprises. <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: DM Plus

Post by beowuuf »

Just a quick question - am I missing something obvious on level 1/7? I checked all the walls of HoC, teleported down to level 7, killed the two golems, but can't find any way to get back out! Help! I feel foolish... : )
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

Whoops. I forgot to get rid of a teleporter :oops:. It's sorted now. Obviosuly, you're not meant to go straight from level 1 to level 7 :shock:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

LOL, aaaaah, i see, i thought it was a cunning twist on the old dungeon (like work your way back up then go further down, or soemthing) : )

edit: yup, once you remove that teleporter, it is possible tyo finish the game, amazing : )

I was playing the first few levels pressing every wall possible expecting huge amounts of secrets or evil things, but it is a fairly straightforward upgrade (in a good way)....combining paths on levels 3, 5 and 11 is quite cool!
And level 8 was a little scary at first when all my initial checks (get key, stop fireballs) suddenly came up against changes!

<i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub17.ezboard.com/ubeowuuf.showP ... beowuuf</A> at: 1/5/02 8:13:13 pm
</i>
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Zyx
DSA Master

DM+

Post by Zyx »

It's a good revision of DM. Revives the interest.
In the matrix room, I think there is a problem with the pad in the corner. I wandered in the zone over and over, trying to open the closed door . Then it was opened, I thin because I stepped on the tile after retrieving all the items...
The new paths are good.
I reached the "I hate cowards part" (except I didn't read it anywhere!).
Also, I couldn't make it into the room full of worms. Did I miss something?