Team Dungeon

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zyx
DSA Master

Team Dungeon

Post by Zyx »

What'us? Who's working on it?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Team Dungeon

Post by beowuuf »

I thought Ian or yourself was working on it last!
I'm away from my comp for the next month or so, so can't work on it, or even promise to be able to host it on my filespace!

The latestone, asfar as I know, is still version 9, with your idea for the great flame, and I amsure Ian was working on an addition to level 9 and tweaking level 8.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Zyx
DSA Master

not me!

Post by Zyx »

I gave Ian the dungeon before completing the Great Flame idea... Last work I did was working on the new "skin" for the dungeon. Any comments on it guys?
Zyx
DSA Master

Come on!

Post by Zyx »

Come on, there is very little work to do yet before completion, I'm sure we could finish it in only 10 days of team work. who has the dungeon? Is it you Ian?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Team Dungeon

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, i don't know how much free time I have just now, but I am in a refreshed DMuting mood, so any work/rework is fine by me! Let's go! : )

Anyway, I can have it on my filespace if people need access to it

Oh, and unrelated note, nice to hear you have some real life stuff more important than DM! You will be happily missed (if you see what I mean, lol...) when you disappear
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

sucinum
Pal Master

get in on^^

Post by sucinum »

get it on, im waiting for you to complete your levels until we can proceed to playtesting!
i think some of my levels also need to be overworked a bit, but that can be done later.
Zyx
DSA Master

my part

Post by Zyx »

I could do the planned changes (the great flame thing) at any week end, and I won't work any more on the graphics.dat. I will release the graphics "as it", it's too time consuming to modify and test them.
I'm still willing to finish the team dungeon, so the day I have to use dmute with it, I will sacrifice my real life. But I can't do it too many times!
Ian shoudl have the latest version. I have the previous one. If Ian doesn't give signals of life in a week, I will give the dungeon to Amber or Beowuuf or LMB (which one?)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: my part

Post by beowuuf »

I only have tweaks, and am in a DMuting mood, so I can quickly tweak it and then pass it ..Amber?

Ian Clark
Um Master

I am very busy

Post by Ian Clark »

I am very busy at the moment so I will leave you all to it for now. I might want to alter a few things on my level at a later date but just not now.