Imprisoned again question...

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
bitza
Apprentice

Imprisoned again question...

Post by bitza »

HI all,
I must really suck at these things, but: I have started this (many, many times...) and cannot get past the opening prison area. I killed the mummy with the key and the mummy in the openable cell but then I am stuck. I inserted the key and, as requested, fled. Unfortunately this means the entire dungeon is full of millions of animated armours, all of which are quite happy to kill my weedy character in one single blow. I have also tried releasing the one in the openable cell, but one blow and I instantly die. Am I missing something really obvious here, or is it just a case of hard slog until I beat the knights? Apologies if I'm missing something *really* obvious. Apart from that it looks an interesting game... :)

many many thanks!

Bitza
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Long time since I played Imprisoned Again, but aren't you supposed to flee via a teleporter away from all the deadly knights? I am relatively sure the start went something like that...
bitza
Apprentice

Post by bitza »

Doh! I feel really silly now. That busy running back upstairs, didn't see the dirty great blue transporter behind me... :oops: knew it'd be something obvious.. *makes promise to self to think before running away in future...* :) Thanks Trantor.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Hey, no problem! :) I'm currently stuck in Surgical Strike, and I am sure I am missing something very obvious there as well, so I know how it feels...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yes, i believe you have to take out soemthign like a mummy but then run away through the teleporter
agarules
Journeyman

Re: Imprisoned again question...

Post by agarules »

Kill the mummy, use the key which frees the knights and run like hell to the teleporter. Sends you to The Hall Of Champions. If you don't make it in time/the nights corner you, just re-load your save or start again, remembering where to run.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference.