Custom dungeons from DMDC2

Custom dungeons for DM/CSB/DM2 on PC, Amiga, Atari ST and any other platforms.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.

Would you like to see any custom dungeons for DM2?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Don't care either way
No votes

Total votes: 4

JETENGINE
Journeyman

Custom dungeons from DMDC2

Post by JETENGINE »

I might have DMDC2, but I have absolutely no creative talent. Perhaps someone would like to create a custom dungeon using DMDC2? I know I would.
Hanging by a thread.
boyflea
Expert

Re: Custom dungeons from DMDC2

Post by boyflea »

JETENGINE wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:06 pm I might have DMDC2, but I have absolutely no creative talent...
Bah rubbish, everyone is creative: art is the ultimate goal of the human endeavour! (winkyface)

DMDC2 - well that's a new editor on me, having played with RTC and DSB: this one, what, manipulates the original DM2.dat file?

If I'm honest, and I seldom am, I have yet to finish DM2: that said, I do like the look of Saumun's 'the trail' which seems perfect for this thread. I've promised to finally finish another sequel first (grimrock2) and will finally play DM2 and it's clones... including the nice looking Trail, :)
The stonework walls? Pristine. The floor? Level. The waterworks? Flowing. Central heating? The Dragon in the basement was grumpily heating the pipes. Lord Chaos consulted the blueprints again, looking for the bathroom. #playmygame!
JETENGINE
Journeyman

Post by JETENGINE »

When I say I have no creative talent, I mean ideas don't like coming to me. Lord Chaos himself has cursed me with a constant aura of anti-wisdom and shyness. He also sent the evil Layoth, brother of the currently transformed Dragoth, to stop any friendly brainstorm minions from reaching me.

I might have an untested dungeon, but there is no real win condition except to defeat all monsters. If you would like to have a copy, e-mail me.
Hanging by a thread.
Nathan262
Neophyte

Post by Nathan262 »

Don't be hurry in concluding that! I believe everyone is creative and has their own talent. Be patient to dicovery yourself!
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” - Chhaya apk
JETENGINE
Journeyman

Post by JETENGINE »

Thanks Nathan 262! By the way, welcome to the site!

To everyone: have a good evening!
Hanging by a thread.