Francois Munoz avatars

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Mystic_Unicorn
Journeyman

Francois Munoz avatars

Post by Mystic_Unicorn »

Hi,

is there some way how to contact Francois Munoz? I want to use his avatars but id like to ask him first. Those avatars were also used in DMJava. He have profil here on forum but that is all the contact i have.
Mystic Unicorn - Deep cave developer
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Francois Munoz avatars

Post by beowuuf »

He's not been around for five years apparently :(

Hmm, if it's non-commercial, I'd go ahead and use them, giving him full credit, link in a readme that you want to ocntact him about the use of his work, and that way he knows you want to seek his permission. As long as you have some less-suitable alternatives ready to go in the case he contacts you and asks you to remove it, hopefully that would be acceptable.
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

He worked in the team of Wesnoth, you should try on their forum.
Mystic_Unicorn
Journeyman

Post by Mystic_Unicorn »

Thanks for answers. Ill try the forum. In readme he will be also included. i honor people and their work. Project will be free as well as open sourced.

After i complete all initial troubles Ill post address for svn here. Before that i do not want to go public. There are plenty uncompleted clones...

Cows u will be included as well. im using 2d graphics from your fist tileset which was later used in dmjava. But this task is still before me. This is related to my pm i sent u.
Mystic Unicorn - Deep cave developer