If You Want To Stay Alive,You Better Turn And Run

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
MasterWuuf
Arch Master

If You Want To Stay Alive,You Better Turn And Run

Post by MasterWuuf »

When a person takes the 'non-cowards' way, a button opens a section at the far end (blue time freeze box).

It just seems there is another button that allows a person to step past the blue box, to get some more goodies.
Am I just imagining this?
"Wuuf's big brother"
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: If You Want To Stay Alive,You Better Turn And Run

Post by Gambit37 »

There *IS* another button right in the space where the secret wall was next to the blue freeze box. The new button opens another room back near the first button -- there are two skeletons, a torso plate and a key in the second room that opens.

Therefore: No, you aren't imagining it ;)
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

There is quite a lot going on in that area - a torso plate, extra iron key, the box, and a pressure plate you freeze a monster on to open a secret area.
MasterWuuf
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

I guess the button that opened the torso plate and key 'hidey hole' was the extra spot I had in my mind.
I had already done that, tossing the torso plate through the newly opened wall, to pick up after the place Paul mentioned.
I figure I had the fake wall in mind, where the speed boots await, just after the speed bow. :roll:

Thanks for refreshing my memory.
I went ahead to the next area, so as to make use of another key and get my first Vorpal Blade. (Ghosties beware)
"Wuuf's big brother"