Im back, With friends this time...

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Partyoffour717
Novice

Im back, With friends this time...

Post by Partyoffour717 »

Hello everyone i am here to announce that i am back with a team of four.

This time we will not create a virus on our computers and randomly poof out of nowhere... again....

Anyways onto the point, my early computer crashed(as i said before) and along with it all of my data :( right now im going through the wreck of my computer to see if i can find any remaining pieces of my game and the games i was creating. I have also sat down and had a talk with my friends to see if they would like to help me with a little project. as you can tell since i am here they agreed, they are going to help me pick up where i left off plus help me get back on my creative feet after a great depression.

at this time being there is still no trace of my games or work in hopes i will find it and continue where i left off.

I also have a new computer(yay) a lenovo thinkpad 2847 i think, i would have gotten an alienware computer if it wasnt $2000

This time there is little chance of a random crash in the middle of game creation...

Wish me luck cause i will really need it this time around and thanks for taking some time to read this post.
Last edited by Partyoffour717 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
oh_brother
Son of Heaven

Re: my new dungeon needs votes :D

Post by oh_brother »

Screamers are too slow for my liking, and worms too poisonous. Mummies would be my pick. Or antmen, they were great in CSB.
Partyoffour717
Novice

my new dungeon need to know

Post by Partyoffour717 »

Last edited by Partyoffour717 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Worms are cool, but for an arena setting antmen and skeletons are tough humanoid fighters
Zed5Duke
Um Master

Post by Zed5Duke »

Skeletons, btw am already made arena dungeon full of skeleton its gladiator 1,2 and warlord (g3)